DH5 New Update

BananaVN

@Eliud   Thats right.. it should work. We just need someone to help us with the search. I dont understand why you asking for apk on whats up? You say you dont have wifi, but even with apk you need internet conection to download game content (its an online game). I already sended you a link for apk   http://apk-dl.com/dungeon-hunter-5 

You need internet to do this. Also how are you posting on this forum with no internet. If you are abble to help would be great

Also this is a community.. i dont understand why someone who knows this stuff isnt willing to help? Cmoon guys.. give us some love

9 hours ago, monk124us said:

How where you able to hack it b4? All this time playing dh5 and I didn't know that you can hack it...

Oh, so many clip on youtube men, but now u can't do that anymore. They all fix, this a fair game now.

P/s; but now i think russian able to hack it again, chinese to. F..U..C..K

Edited by BananaVN

Most of the vids on you tube are for older and website base hacks the few gg vids  that i saw are garbage didn't really tell how. Hopefully we learn of a way to do it with the new update and you guys can share how to accomplish the hack:)