exiled kingdoms

Mordeith

Name of Game:exiled kingdoms
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fdgames.ek.android
Version:all versions
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:xp and gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:whenever i do get the numbers to change ,they revert when i go from one zone to another...anyone wanna take a crack at this...
Comments:

• 2 weeks later...

Still provide us with the beta APK please (: I am a fan of the game lol just not in beta :( and would really like to see the mage class ^^

52 minutes ago, Mordeith said:

When I come back out with the laptop I will,kinda poaching net off the police department..

LOL that's OG status xD

I appreciate it too man, I even emailed the developer of the game to add me to the beta list xD

To make your hack journey easier, I recall someone from another thread mentioning that once you get passed the quest line where the girl amarita or whatever helps you escape the prison cell (really early game) it stops the resetting aspect when moving from one zone to another. Also, I have a video in one of the sections here about hacking Tomes so you have hacked trait points. Also what i read from the forums is that the Mana potions are non-stackable items, so the method I use to dupe tomes should work all the same. Than again if you can buy them, it wouldn't matter when you use gold have lol Hmu if you find anything cool. And health/Mana can be hacked by searching for the amount missing. So if you're at 70/100 how, you'd search 30 and set to 0. All dword if I recall, and the memory region for me was JavaHeap, but Enby will remind you that often times the memory regions are different device to device. Have fun.

Archived