Hack. Hill Climb Racing 2!

Eliud

Name of Game: Hill Climb Racing 2.
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hcr2
Version: 1.9.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
if I tried to hack the game but it does not let me modify the values, that's why I ask you to please make a video hacking the gold or the gems.
Comments: thanks ?Screenshot_2017-10-31-06-55-57.thumb.png.c94b7b8468a7c73c910d0d89d98e64e7.pngScreenshot_2017-10-31-06-56-14.thumb.png.ee8efbb8a251b542d72d37416273dfda.png

3 hours ago, Eliud said:

Name of Game: Hill Climb Racing 2.
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hcr2
Version: 1.9.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
if I tried to hack the game but it does not let me modify the values, that's why I ask you to please make a video hacking the gold or the gems.
Comments: thanks ?Screenshot_2017-10-31-06-55-57.thumb.png.c94b7b8468a7c73c910d0d89d98e64e7.pngScreenshot_2017-10-31-06-56-14.thumb.png.ee8efbb8a251b542d72d37416273dfda.png

an unknown search I throw 4 directions dword.
2 equal and the other 2 different.
I edited them and succeeded in hacking gems and gold.
The problem was when I decided to make the video.
do not find the 4 address and without that address.
modifying the values throws the error.
It would be good if @NoFear would review it a moment since he has been using game guardian for years.
knows the application very well
I, on the other hand, have been around 3 months and I do not know all the power of the application.

I'm going to review it again. but let's hope that there is a will in the heart of @NoFear and contribute it's great knowledge.  a happy day for all Thank you ?

On 9/11/2017 at 4:59 AM, sonik said:

Acabo de descubrir cómo piratear oro ... Pronto publicaré un video

ok sonik. When you upload the video, could you comment to be able to know when you upload the video please..?

Actually i tried to change the value of meters you run for example the value 99 HillClimbRacing2_Moose.jpg
It was a float value, if you change that values for example 99999 it will 'send' you there and it will gather a lot of coins but it doesnt work all the times 

Edited by sonik

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sonik said:

Actually i tried to change the value of meters you run for example the value 99 HillClimbRacing2_Moose.jpg
It was a float value, if you change that values for example 99999 it will 'send' you there and it will gather a lot of coins but it doesnt work all the times 

There is also a speed value (floating) that you can lock to something like 15 and never lose speed, if done at the right spot and set to like 200 and launch into the air at an insane speed. 

Edit :

Also with the distance, can trigger a sync  /data error.  Game seems to have many values representing the same thing, and not sure if it is a check between values or something else. 

Also, the speed hack works online against users. Just need to be quick in your searches and you can launch high and far enough to the finish 1st.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

There is also a speed value (floating) that you can lock to something like 15 and never lose speed, if done at the right spot and set to like 200 and launch into the air at an insane speed. 

Edit :

Also with the distance, can trigger a sync  /data error.  Game seems to have many values representing the same thing, and not sure if it is a check between values or something else. 

Also, the speed hack works online against users. Just need to be quick in your searches and you can launch high and far enough to the finish 1st.

Well yeah

Just became 2nd in global rank that way :p

Screenshot_2017-11-10-17-06-54-539_com.fingersoft_hcr2.thumb.png.3b584ba9e706240d4a6840c390eabd5b.png

El 11/10/2017 a las 8:03 a.m., sonik dijo:

En realidad traté de cambiar el valor de los medidores que ejecutas, por ejemplo, el valor 99.  Era un valor flotante, si cambias esos valores, por ejemplo, 99999, te 'enviará' aquí y recoge muchas monedas, pero no funciona todo. los tiempos  HillClimbRacing2_Moose.jpg

El 11/10/2017 a las 9:06 a.m., NoFear dijo:

También hay un valor de velocidad (flotante) que puede bloquear un algo así como 15 y nunca perder velocidad, si se tiene en el lugar correcto y configurar como 200 y lanzarse al aire a una velocidad insana. 

Editar:

También con la distancia, puede desencadenar un error de sincronización / datos. El juego parece tener muchos valores que representan lo mismo, y no está seguro de que se trata de una comprobación entre valores u otra cosa. 

Además, el hack de velocidad funciona en línea contra los usuarios. Solo necesita ser rápido en sus búsquedas y puede lanzar alto y lo suficientemente lejos hasta el final 1er.

Well, thanks for the support. But the hack of meters if I could do it and wanted gold and gems ?.

EQUALLY GRCAISES ?.

Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-34-41.png

On ١٠‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:06 PM, NoFear said:

Edit :

Hello mate 

I hacked this game. And I asked Anonymous to hack it But seems he can't. He told it's easy to hack it. 

The dev implement something in the code to check if you change your values in the game ??

Btw I successfully hacked it meaga hack. Gold gems xp  and I told ebony I will upload hack vid to his gallery but I am waiting the new update to avoid patching it again. Hack will be available much time because update take 1 or 2 months. I can pm u with the trick. 

The most important condition

Offline games  is always hackable 

Expect etrenuim meaga and minos without the lua script very solid game  

Screenshot_٢٠١٧-١١-١٢-٠٩-٥١-٠٥.png

Screenshot_٢٠١٧-١١-١٢-٠٩-٥١-١٨.png

Edited by MedoSatoor

On 12/11/2017 at 2:50 AM, MedoSatoor said:

Hola compañero 

Yo pirateé este juego Y le pedí a Anonymous que lo pirateara Pero parece que no puede. Dijo que es fácil hackearlo. 

El desarrollador implementa algo en el código para verificar si cambias tus valores en el juego ??

Por cierto lo corté con éxito meaga hackear. Gold gems xp y le dije a ebony que subiría el video pirateado a su galería, pero estoy esperando la nueva actualización para evitar volver a parchearlo. Hack estará disponible mucho tiempo porque las actualizaciones tardan 1 o 2 meses. Puedo verte con el truco. 

La condición más importante

Los juegos sin conexión siempre son pirateables 

Esperar etrenuim meaga y minos sin la secuencia de comandos lua juego muy sólido  

Screenshot_2017-11-12-09-51-05.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-09-51-18.png

Hello MedoSator. How did you manage to hack it? ? I tried to hack the game in many ways and until now I have not been able to do it. ? But I have found a way to earn coins much faster. Now I'm talking to EnyBy to upload the video. ? ?

Edited by EliudRm

9 hours ago, sonik said:

Well if you dont want to mess with GG and try to find something, there are already a lot of modded apks for that game... or try lucky patcher 

Lucky patcher not working with this game. 

He patched it . every time ???

Edited by MedoSatoor