Is Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom hackeable?

Sexpeare

Name of Game: Hustle Castle
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.hc.rpg.kingdom.simulator
Version: 1.0.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: diamonds (premium coin)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, tried finding and modifying the values and could do it, but when trying to use it the game shows an error and reloads.
Comments: I think the game is in fact hackeable, lots of ppl with so much advance to be legit.

So far I haven't been able to successfully keep anything I change. I've edited Coin, Food and even Diamonds but it only registers for a second and disappears (corrected by the server?) I was thinking of trying to hack prices to give negative diamonds but I haven't gotten it to work at this point.

Same over here. Changed everything... set negative prices... but always this 2.2.x_gagara error that keeps game refreshing and restoring the original values.

But yes, it has to be hackeable, there are tons of people with everything purchased already..

Edited by Alpy

7 hours ago, Sexpeare said:

Well, have found this mod:

http://lenov.ru/games/28641-hustle-castle-fantasy-kingdom-v-092.html

You always win the fights. It can get you a ban if other players see the replay and report you, but I think is safe to use it against the IA.

EDIT: they have patched it and doesn't work anymore.

Thank you anyway. Waiting hopong for an angel...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

someone attacked my clan mate. he has only 20 lvl soldiers and he defeated 5 70 lvl soldiers with ease. He must be hacking somehow but i dont know how.

if that person is using gameguardian and see this message then please reply.

his game name was simon from the clan beasts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by juni_robert

• 4 months later...

I just spent the last 12 hours combing thru dozens of online hack tools and NONE of them work. I cant even get past the bullshyt human verification process which is utterly ridiculous. So what are you guys using to even attempt to hack the game? Any advice on this would be helpful.