[HELP] REMOVE BAN FROM GAMELOFT GAME

chonglee

Question

Hello,

I learned by my self how to use speed hack in the game:

ORDER AND CHAOS II: REDEMPTION HD (can be downloaded in playstore)

The problem was i was reported by many players and now i'm banned.

I have root on my phone moto z play (XT....)

I tryed many ways to remove without loose my progress but it was hard for me and im askink help if somebody can save me! hehe

I have try:

Hard reset phone, delete data from google/gameloft, install LP with the antiban pack, and many others...

I dont have the account linked with my facebook, so i ask if somebody can help me =(

Thanks,

Chong

3 answers to this question

• Moderators
7 hours ago, chonglee said:

Yeah its perma ban,

No way on remove? its not in device... its on googleplay account or gmail...

I heard have one way but i cant find it...

Maybe playing in emulator in pc? 

Please help xD

It's not a device or Google ban. Gameloft assigns a unique ID to your save, is the unique ID they ban. Create a new id, can play again, but start from beginning. 

If you are being reported, by the mean you abused it against other player, so they pissed off, record your action and they got evidence which will validate their reports. Of course developer will not keep quiet against abusing behaviour, furthermore you abuse Gameloft games which is a big company. So my tips is if the ban is temporary, you can just wait. If the ban is permanent, you got no other choice than restarting you progress. Also anti-ban feature is long time outdated.

Archived