Freedom ( In App Biling Cracker / In App Purchase Hacker )

Credits -- http://www.in-appstore.com/2012/12/freedom-for-android-is-here.html

Usage of this manual means that you agreed with the Terms Of Service

First of all, root your device and watch the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFAV6F5w_Ao
Enabling Freedom on your device takes 3 steps:
  • Download
  • Install & launch
  • Tap on app in which you want to receive in-app purchase for free.
1. Download
Download Freedom APK file with this link.

2. Install Freedom on your device and launch it.

Make sure that you have "Unknown sources" enabled in your security settings:
Screenshot_2012-12-20-12-03-39.png

Install downloaded APK and launch it (first launch takes a while, please be patient), allow superuser permissions request:
Screenshot_2012-12-20-12-04-55.png

3. Launch application through Freedom

Tap on application in which you want to use free in-app purchase, wait a little. Application should start automatically:
Screenshot_2012-12-20-12-05-29.png
Next, make your in-app purchase (appearing of FreeCard means that Freedom is running successfully):
Screenshot_2012-12-20-12-05-55.png

From time to time you can receive OTA updates for Freedom, just tap on "Update Available" dialog and update should start automatically. Here is screenshot of running Freedom and update available for download:
IMAG0281.jpg

You should use Freedom every time you want to use free in-app purchase, e.g. Freedom is a launcher for your apps.
And this program does not work with online applications and will never work with online applications.

I try using this app, it works perfectly on some free games that are from Google play.. But for online games, it not possible to hack.. lol Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

haha, it read all your account information. so those who have credit card register with google account beware :) and all ur email,ym and bla bla bla. since it only for offline games so better looking for modded apk for more safety :)
lol. But Anti-Virus never detect anything..

It say error it's suspicious because saw it talking bout trading oil or some Lil crap when loading my wifi went up n I know it's doing some s*** asking permissions n all f is the really Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

''lol, it will only be detected in an anti virus if the av developers add the file signature to the database which will only be done when the developers do what I am doing, determining the nature of the app''

as copper mention, av wont detect anything if the file was not signature by av.dev

but for sure it change ur phone google to be no connection.

Sent from my SGS 2 LTE running my own custom ROM using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

so those who have credit card register with google account beware  :)

Credit cards aren't stored on device. And there is no way to retrieve full number of credit card from Google.

will do some research and will report findings

And? ;)