Question regarding a particular feature of Game Guardian

Sajad_King

Hello guys.

I need to ask a question regarding a particular feature of Game Guardian, if available.

Q.        In a game X, i suspect that the cash amount available is saved as difference of two values i.e. Cash Available = Cash Earned - Cash Spent. Problem is that i don't have any means to know the value either of cash earned or cash spent. Yes, I can use Fuzzy Search to find the game values BUT is there a way to instruct Game Guardian to search two values in the game whose difference is equal <Cash Available> value in the game?

P.S.: I don't want to use MOD version     OR    increase cash value too high to earn a ban

@EnybyMany thanks for the reply. I suspected the same combination issue too that it will take too long to take difference of each value for every other value & displaying results will pose another  problem. But i thought there is no harm in asking.

Best Regards,

Sajad

Have you tried running Game guardian twice (separate installs or HW & SW ) at the same time and searching your different scans like so? Might be a work around for what you're trying.

@3113  I don't feel the need to run two instances of GG simultaneously in this case as I only need one of two values (either of Cash Earned or Cash Spent ) to calculate the other one.

@NoFear Many thanks for the idea. Some months ago, I tried to use N=O+D function feature of GG but could not use it successfully, i suspect (still rough on using some GG features ). Now that you have mentioned it, I shall try to deploy it once more.

Best Regards,

Sajad

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Sajad_King said:

@3113  I don't feel the need to run two instances of GG simultaneously in this case as I only need one of two values (either of Cash Earned or Cash Spent ) to calculate the other one.

@NoFear Many thanks for the idea. I tried to use N=O+D function feature of GG some months ago but could not use it successfully (still rough on using some GG features ). Now that you have mentioned it, I shall try to deploy it once more.

Best Regards,

Sajad

If it doesn't work, I know a game (Futurama) that uses this exact method you are referring to. 

But the developer also has XOR. Look up the dword XOR tutorial I posted. Downside you can't use the N=O+D with this search.  Luckily with Futurama they had the regular dword value too, unless that has changed. 

Archived