Help plz

Hamdanov

My name is hamdan , I am gamer 

could anyone hack war machines ? I tried tooooo much couldnt can I get some help

war machines : free multiplayer tank shooting games

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungames.battletanksbeta&hl=ar

This is huge challenge, cuz its online game need professionals

If you would check out AC Market it's a App Store alternative. Instead of logging in and having to submit your eula. When you want him to go Facebook or other programs maybe with extra to be gained as well but there is a website that is direct for them you will find AC market.net or org I can't remember and it is legit it is where I got my war machine game. It will work better with a modified Android phone operating system. But the app itself is getable and so much more. Regular updates. Coins verification extras.. Etc. I hope I was some help

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you bro , there is different tank game I try it its not good,  this game is much better I hope some genius made mod or patched APK . Tried lucky patcher GG and game slash buster invain

Unlimited coins and diamonds would be awesome thank you all

Archived