toggle GG on and off while in game?

mxpro

hello, i have started using game guardian today on 8ball pool for the extra long guidelines but i have just noticed while using GG when pot a ball on 8ball pool the game doesnt count the balls.. 

i have like 20 games won and 5 balls potted.. its just matter of time until you get spotted and banned.

i was wondering if we could set a hot key to toggle the gg off and on?

could aim the shot up , press hot key to turn gg off, pot the ball so it counts in the system , then start gg again to line your next shot up

i dont think that option is really practical, on 8ball pool you have like 8 seconds at most to take a shot.. closeing / reopening the program would take far to much time.

that would take up most if not all of your shot time..

surely there could be a way to toggle it on or off or switch back and forth from the original code to the edited code using a hotkey?..

i noticed in the options menu there is a hot key option that appears to do nothing.. why cant we make that hot key toggles the hack on and off? or go toggle into original code to the hacking code?

Edited by mxpro

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I think the reason is different. The game is detected by a running cracker. I do not think that you can do something here.

http://prntscr.com/h43co0

I just took screenshot  of the code i edited to get the extra long guidelines.  1,075,734,118 is the original code ( i edited it and freeze it to 1,085,734,118 to get the extra long guidelines)

i have tried to add another entry with the original 1,075,734,118 but when i search for it it doesnt find it for some reason..

i was thinking i could switch between the two if i could add the 2 to my saved list.

and a great addition would be able to have a hotkey to be able to toggle between the two.. hack on hack off.. can quickly use it before taking shot then turn off (then balls get counted in the balls potted stat, making this undetectable then:))

p.s 8ball pool is very popular, should make this work good for the game and it will increase use of GG :p lol

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, mxpro said:

and freeze it

Then unfreeze it if you do not need and freeze again when you need. Tap on icon left is toggle freeze state.

Tap on icon - tap unfreeze - hide. it is not many time.

On 10/30/2017 at 9:59 PM, Enyby said:

Then unfreeze it if you do not need and freeze again when you need. Tap on icon left is toggle freeze state.

Tap on icon - tap unfreeze - hide. it is not many time.

when you click unfreeze the number just changes back to what it was so then i would have to go through the scanning for the number to find it and change it.. remember, each shot on 8ball is 8 seconds...

why cant there be a way to just toggle between 2 settings or profiles ? or have a hotkey to disable/enable the hack?  

what does the hotkey do in command? whenever i set the hotkey to something and press the hotkey it does nothing

Edited by mxpro

• Administrators

Hotkey open GG UI.

You can disable freeze and enable it again. You do not need search it. value saved in the saved list.

Also if you do not need auto-refresh values in saved list you can see in settings big interval for it.

ok il give it a go.

can you do a video demonstration of how you can play 8ball with GG turning it on and off before take each shot and have enouh time to think of what shot you are about to do?

19 hours ago, Enyby said:

Hotkey open GG UI.

You can disable freeze and enable it again. You do not need search it. value saved in the saved list.

Also if you do not need auto-refresh values in saved list you can see in settings big interval for it.