GG for Pocketown

Fairysubsteam

Name of Game: Pocket own, Petmon or Petown, 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): it's not legal, but you may find it
Version: 1.3.0 the latest, other versions asks for update
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: anything that can help
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Level → you can unlock things but it goes back to normal after reboot, Coins/Crystals → they change but the real value doesn't, shards/cards same as coins, Pokémon → the game crashes
Comments: if anyone can help, because as I know other players has successfully cheated while there's nothing on the net

@Nofear we need your help1508711364663_Screenshots.thumb.png.880c23bb4c3e568fde3f1392a91b8ec8.png

On 27/10/2017 at 6:34 AM, Fairysubsteam said:

Name of Game: Pocket own, Petmon or Petown, 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): it's not legal, but you may find it
Version: 1.3.0 the latest, other versions asks for update
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: anything that can help
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Level → you can unlock things but it goes back to normal after reboot, Coins/Crystals → they change but the real value doesn't, shards/cards same as coins, Pokémon → the game crashes
Comments: if anyone can help, because as I know other players has successfully cheated while there's nothing on the net

@Nofear we need your help1508711364663_Screenshots.thumb.png.880c23bb4c3e568fde3f1392a91b8ec8.png

Have you tried stuff like encrypted values, or unknown search but adding any difference as a change? Eg +5, +7

I can't seem to find the apk, can you tell me the technical name of it? Eg com.example.package

11 hours ago, Tabz3 said:

Have you tried stuff like encrypted values, or unknown search but adding any difference as a change? Eg +5, +7

I can't seem to find the apk, can you tell me the technical name of it? Eg com.example.package

It has different names, Petown, Petmon, Pocketown etc you can download it using the browser, I tried using unknown, but not encrypted values, without adding, I am not an expert even though I did lot of experiments LeL, can you help, I want a permanent changes, I could only change battle speed using Cheat droid, I succeed changing other values but they go back to normal

• 4 weeks later...

Archived