Vaultomb post apocalyptic RPG

nioX

Name of Game: Vaultomb post apocalyptic RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.puppybox.vaultomb
Version:1.7.8
What cheat? resources in game stamina,oil etc
Have you tried cheating this game? try to modify hour of phone but dont work!

What happened?:
Comments:hi all guys :) someone can help me with this game?? i need unlimited or however a big amount of resources (stamina, oil , money etc) thanks for the answer :)

On 26/10/2017 at 10:45 PM, nioX said:

Name of Game: Vaultomb post apocalyptic RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.puppybox.vaultomb
Version:1.7.8
What cheat? resources in game stamina,oil etc
Have you tried cheating this game? try to modify hour of phone but dont work!

What happened?:
Comments:hi all guys :) someone can help me with this game?? i need unlimited or however a big amount of resources (stamina, oil , money etc) thanks for the answer :)

AFAIK, it's server sided, even using encrypted search & whatnot, it'd just kick me off the game - even trying to abuse something like the caravan system doesn't seem to work - is there anything in GG that you've tried?

19 hours ago, Tabz3 said:

AFAIK, it's server sided, even using encrypted search & whatnot, it'd just kick me off the game - even trying to abuse something like the caravan system doesn't seem to work - is there anything in GG that you've tried?

yes..but i think is totally uncheatable ://// maybe we can wait the answere of an expert user :/

• 2 months later...

I concentrated my efforts on the money value so far, since it's the most important value ingame> you can buy STAT points with money - and that's basically the ultimate point, to have a strong character.

I've discovered that the cash is saved in 2 different values: one, that's the double of whatever money you have ingame; and the second one, a fancy calculation based on the other value.

For example, if you have 44 cash ingame, the 1st value will be = 88 (Word) and the 2nd value will be = 379,438,686,405 (QWord).

(Maybe there are some other values as well, but this is what I've found so far).

Finding the two values is not hard, and I figured out how the second number is calculated.
The difficulty is in actually making the changes stick; since a simple edit of the values gets reverted to the original value almost immediately.

I can't confirm with 100% certainty, but it would be dumb for the developers not to have everything on their server side.
If someone with more experience here could take a quick look and confirm that, it would be great.

Let me know if you need any more details on what I've tried and/or explicit values to search for.

Archived