mandypiri

Nome do arquivo solicitado: hyper heroes

Link para Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nkm.kp.hh&hl=pt-BR

É o jogo com o lado do servidor: NA-041

Comentários: I would like this game to be tested by the game guardian

I can use the game guardian in 50% of the game

I can not raise gold and diamonds

I try to run the lua file script but it gives error

Screenshot_2017-10-26-16-11-08.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-26-15-48-12.jpg

Edited by mandypiri

On 28/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, Nonce said:

How exactly are you finding values, new to this, can't seem to find anything.

Do you play hyper heroes?

Do you know how to make any changes in the values of this game?

Aye, play. No luck narrowing down any of the values though. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any hints on finding Att, Def, or HP values? Since battle is the only thing that shouldn't be server sided, it seems the safest way.

17 hours ago, Nonce said:

Aye, play. No luck narrowing down any of the values though. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any hints on finding Att, Def, or HP values? Since battle is the only thing that shouldn't be server sided, it seems the safest way.

During the match, search your team's HP values in float, change the value of your HP to 99999999999 and you will never die

During the match, search your opponent for HP values and change to 10 and you will kill with a single blow

During the battle, all searches need to be done in float

11 hours ago, Nonce said:

I've been trying, that, but nothing seems to be coming up reliably. They keep panning out as I try and narrow it down.

And now, it just crashes the game. SMDH. ::Mumbles:: Never had these issues w/ CE for PC...

I play on the cell phone, my operating system is Android

Do you play on the computer?

Phone, Android also. Still getting errors and game crash when I try to search values. Suspect it may be the new update ahas better scecurity. Downloading Nox, going to give it a shot, as the PC is a *tiny* bit more robust than my phone.

On 01/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, Nonce said:

Phone, Android also. Still getting errors and game crash when I try to search values. Suspect it may be the new update ahas better scecurity. Downloading Nox, going to give it a shot, as the PC is a *tiny* bit more robust than my phone.

Later I will show the screens of my game so you can see how I use the game guardian

Installed on another phone, still getting same error... IDK at this point.

Also, ugh, it WAS Hyper Hero's in the selection window till the crash... Just noted the screencaps show other apps.

Screenshot_2017-11-05-09-12-29.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-05-09-24-47.jpg

Edited by Nonce
Updated GG version, still same error./Caps show diff apps

Photo_1509899096016.thumb.png.04f3fc7eb3bcda7a26b2edf7a03d03b5.png

2 hours ago, Nonce said:

Installed on another phone, still getting same error... IDK at this point.

Also, ugh, it WAS Hyper Hero's in the selection window till the crash... Just noted the screencaps show other apps.

Screenshot_2017-11-05-09-12-29.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-05-09-24-47.jpg

You have to enable the hide game guardian option.for that game

top left icon open.and go down to the last option

Edited by Anonymous1000

DOH!!! Many thanks Anon1000! Bwa Ha Ha! Got it working finally! Still crashes my phone, but it works on the junker! =)

Still not clear on how to change the values without freezing them, which disables the Hide feature, and results in a crash after the fight.  I've tried add to, and replace. Neither one actually affects the current HP value though. Do I need to pause the game, and make the change at a certain time? I'll play with it more tomorrow evening. Thanks for all the help Mandypiri and Anon1000!

Edited by Nonce

1 hour ago, Nonce said:
1 hour ago, Nonce said:

DOH!!! Many thanks Anon1000! Bwa Ha Ha! Got it working finally! Still crashes my phone, but it works on the junker! =)

Still not clear on how to change the values without freezing them, which disables the Hide feature, and results in a crash after the fight.  I've tried add to, and replace. Neither one actually affects the current HP value though. Do I need to pause the game, and make the change at a certain time? I'll play with it more tomorrow evening. Thanks for all the help Mandypiri and Anon1000!

https://m.youtube.com/c/anonymous1000hacker ? ?