Is game guardian able to look for certain item in game?

galih_ken

Name of Game: Exiled Kingdom
What cheat? Weapons, Armors, Items. 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes gold, XP, multiplying items, etc.
Comments:

Hi, Is GG able to makes certain item I don't currently have to spawn in my inventory? Like finding weapon id, perhaps. Please tell me how. I don have any difficulty using GG in general

17 hours ago, galih_ken said:

Name of Game: Exiled Kingdom
What cheat? Weapons, Armors, Items. 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes gold, XP, multiplying items, etc.
Comments:

Hi, Is GG able to makes certain item I don't currently have to spawn in my inventory? Like finding weapon id, perhaps. Please tell me how. I don have any difficulty using GG in general

Depends on the game.

If the game is partially or fully serversided, there is no hope.

If not you can try to

- Find ID Values of Items by switching the place they are in your inventory (and do an unknown Search)

-Try to edit the amount of the item you have and look above and below the address in the address viewer(?)

-Get the item trough other ways (Maybe hack gold to get it in a shop etc.)

-Get IDA and deconstruct games instructions to give you the item (Free Crafting hacks are a good example)

-Leech mods online, maybe there is one that does just what you want.

The game seems to be completely offline, yet depending on what you change (or how much you change it by) may cause you to get your character reset when you switch areas, or the save file to be corrupted.

When I need to increase an item's amount, I need to do this each time I (re-)load my save or switch areas (freezing the value can cause issues as I experienced):

Required:
• 2+ items that have a different quantity in my bag.
• Plenty of gold and a merchant to buy / sell at least one of the items (helps if you do not have enough of one of the stackable items to keep using).
GG set to pause the game when the GG interface is open.

DO READ:
• SAVE THE GAME!!! You do not know if you will make a mistake or run out of the item you are using, or gold to purchase it.
• This will be done in any slot you prefer, but works best if not done with a slot used also as a quick slot
• Note that I did this without editing any of GG's search areas.

Steps:
1. Search for the initial value (I think item quantity is some form of integer, so float/double is not necessary in a Lua-programmed search; select Auto as the type if not using Lua).
2. Select a stackable item to "select" it, then swap it with the one in the slot you are testing and then search for the quantity of the item in the same slot you are checking (Tip: stackable items quantities are 1 if it does not show up).
3. Repeat step 2 a few times.
4. Using the merchant, buy / sell 1 of the item in the slot, searching for the new value each time.
5. Mix step 4 with step 2 until narrowed down to one (1) address which is always correct, and use the minimal type that can hold the correct maximum count of stackable items.

FINAL NOTES:
• DO NOT set the value higher than it is normally able to go because when switching areas, saving (including auto-saves), or other things can reset your character or corrupt your save.
★ Since you (original poster) are looking for item information, browse to the memory address of the slot and use that information while you move the items in the slots to find which address contains the ID.

I've made a video on how to dupe items efficiently with this game, as well as to add to your reference of the game resetting itself, just be past the quest line where you are locked in a cell and it should start working better, also another note on that when you're trying to hack your level via exp there is also a "how many times leveled up" counter, if you're level 40 but the games area registered you leveling only twice, it'll reset you so at least I put my exp to 1 exp less than each level! Before continuing, and had no problems. Like I mentioned before, someone mentioned that once you're past a certain quest line which is very early you wouldn't have this problem, but I rather not risk it and have not tried. Yes you can also spawn items in game, it is as the poster above mentioned, I used two different potions and dropped them to the ground to find item ID and switch the ID, though there are certain items this does not work for (such as the Ankh of Life). Search the forum you'll find my item dupe video, anything else I can try to help with just ask. Have fun and enjoy, also like the above poster mentioned, save a lot. Lol

edit: reminder, if you want to item spawn, searching item ID needs to be done as unknown and some common sense and patience is required. Good luck!

Archived