Floading Value Search Bug

subgoku

• Administrators

Of course. You are searching for the exact value. And in memory it is fractional.
Therefore, either specify the type of Auto (there will be a rounding search, or search for a range, for example 321~323 for 322). And GameKiller does not know how to search for the exact value, it always search rounded.

And this is not a bug. GG is searching for exactly what you input. It's not GG problem, that you want one thing, but search for another.

Just install this game and you will see im not doing anything wrong, i use game killer for almost 5 years and game guardian last 1 year. I search exact value and then when its change in game i search again, and GG is showing nothing. I try AUTO without and the same result, then i try search in GK and its suprisly find it.

The seccond set of screnshot if when game modify value and i serch it again to have less to change.

On the first try GG find 7 values GK finds 964, when its changes GG refind to 0, GK show 4 and when i change it its also change in game.

My english is not so good, and is hard to me to describe it as i wish.

Cant you make searching for it more simple, and this video its look so complicated

Its still better for me to use GG and GK at the same time, bit i think you somehow fix it, then then GK woule be usless for me

• Administrators

I do not see the point of changing something. If you are looking for 5, then you are looking for 5, not 5.5.
And if you are looking for 5.5, then you need to search either through Auto 5, or by searching for the desired range.
In this game, you round up to the nearest, in the next to a million. Or up to a thousand. This can not be foreseen.

Archived