How do I hack Simcity Buildit without getting put on a banned server list?

Mauler

Hi All!

I have recently lost my old city, I spent several months legitimately building it up to the point where I wanted more. I used Game Guardian to give me a Simcash and coin boost but I was instantly sent to the 'Naughty Island' where I can no longer see any friends items and I can only join clubs with other, caught hackers.

What I would like to know is, how do I mod the game without getting banned? Is it a case of doing it in moderation? Is it that as soon as I mod the game, I instantly get banned? I'm willing to start a new city but would like to help out my friends who haven't modded.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Mauler

• 1 month later...

I'm confused as hell on how to post on this site. So please troll me and tell me I'm doing something wrong without explaining exactly what to do. So, with that, i wanna know if anyone has successfully hacked any part of the new war update? Cards, energy, points, anything using gg? I've tried my best but can't figure it out. I know some people have done so, since within the first ten minutes some dude attacked with 12 points instead of 6, and after just 8 hours he's  already got 20000 points!!! 

Hello :) You need to use Game Guardian offline and switch between multiple devices. I didn’t get the ban for a week of using it, but if a game will detect cheating you got banned instantly. 

I got banned too, but I did it on purpose. Naughty Island is an awesome place, I have friends there, a club, people seems to be more kind and helpful. GTHQ is full of various items, not only sugar&spices or burgers. There is no competition in CoM as well. You can ask your close friends to cheat, then you will all in one place. If somebody will move me to regular server, I will cheat again to get on Naught Island. If you want to join us, please send a request to Active Mayors #JBHDPH :)

• 3 weeks later...

Essentially, when I've cheated I've worked out exactly what I want before doing so, worked out how much simcash/diamond keys I need beforehand, gone offline and bought all the things I wanted and only then go back online. I then have all the extra buildings and so on while my simcash and diamond key levels are about the same. So far I've gone undetected.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/12/2017 at 9:45 AM, rockercover said:

Essentially, when I've cheated I've worked out exactly what I want before doing so, worked out how much simcash/diamond keys I need beforehand, gone offline and bought all the things I wanted and only then go back online. I then have all the extra buildings and so on while my simcash and diamond key levels are about the same. So far I've gone undetected.

That's awesome! Any idea if this will work to level up a new feeder? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 4:42 AM, bicha said:

That's awesome! Any idea if this will work to level up a new feeder? Thanks! 

I haven't actually done any levelling up with it, but I think if you apply the same principle of not doing it in ridiculously large chunks then it will avoid triggering flags. 

To be honest, I think levelling up in simcity is counter-productive anyway: Contest of mayors gets ludicrous at higher levels. 

On 22/1/2018 at 8:09 PM, rockercover said:

I haven't actually done any levelling up with it, but I think if you apply the same principle of not doing it in ridiculously large chunks then it will avoid triggering flags. 

To be honest, I think levelling up in simcity is counter-productive anyway: Contest of mayors gets ludicrous at higher levels. 

Yup, but I started a new city and wanted to use it as a feeder.. My main city is lvl 51 and all expansions are complete so I don't need to hunt those down.. I got to lvl 18 so now I'm afraid ok trying, wouldn't want ny hard work to get banned lol..  

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2018 at 10:08 AM, bicha said:

Yup, but I started a new city and wanted to use it as a feeder.. My main city is lvl 51 and all expansions are complete so I don't need to hunt those down.. I got to lvl 18 so now I'm afraid ok trying, wouldn't want ny hard work to get banned lol..  

Hey, have you try? would you mind to share with me?

Thanks.

On 16/12/2017 at 6:15 PM, rockercover said:

Are u still undetected?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 10:31 AM, CaelestiCivitate said:

Hello :) You need to use Game Guardian offline and switch between multiple devices. I didn’t get the ban for a week of using it, but if a game will detect cheating you got banned instantly. 

I got banned too, but I did it on purpose. Naughty Island is an awesome place, I have friends there, a club, people seems to be more kind and helpful. GTHQ is full of various items, not only sugar&spices or burgers. There is no competition in CoM as well. You can ask your close friends to cheat, then you will all in one place. If somebody will move me to regular server, I will cheat again to get on Naught Island. If you want to join us, please send a request to Active Mayors #JBHDPH :)

Am also member of naughty island may i know ur city name..may be same name of multiple clubs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I’ve tried to do this butbits impossible, i’ve been banned twice now. First time i was greedy and obvious. Second time i did it offline, first 100 simcash, then 800. Instantly banned. What am i doing wrong?

Please help me.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Milourri said:

Hi. I’ve tried to do this butbits impossible, i’ve been banned twice now. First time i was greedy and obvious. Second time i did it offline, first 100 simcash, then 800. Instantly banned. What am i doing wrong?

Please help me.

Don't Hack currencies...

Look to something different.

Hey all,

with the latest Update EA cut off my personal "trick". I'd like to explain it to you. It was a tough to get the right amount of needed cash etc.

I used that trick to support my primary city and don't use any hack on it. Here is how:

I created a new City and completed the tutorial. Then connected it to a fake facebook account (i never tried googleaccount but it should work the same) so i could sell/buy with my primary city (of course made them friends before on facebook).

But then was the problem with selling: I couldn't sell anything because the Tradecenter requires to have a 8000 population. Actually it was easy to get around that: Searched for 8000 dword, set it to zero and sell anything to my primary city. Waited for it to be in the "collect state" and don't collect it! So the bubble could be clicked anytime and i don't need to edit the 8000 population restriction everytime i reopen the game.

Ok so in this state a had a City at Lvl1 connected to facebook and beeing able to sell/buy. Good!

Now i went offline and modified the House-needed-value to 360k Money and 80k XP. After that i was Lvl 54, and upgraded all shops so that all ressources can be produced - my money was the same es before, so i went online again: Not detected as a Cheater even with a city with 206 populationand lvl 54 ;)

After that, i went offline again and used the reward system to get 42k cash and bought storage expandables so that 5 of each was in the storage. Afterwards i produced all the ressources with cash and all the land-, Mountain- and Beach-extensions etc. At the End i had a storage of 380/105 so this city was a Feeder. I was careful to have the same cash amount as before, went online again and BOOM, still not detected!

So, at this stage you could ask yourself: Why is he doing this? After selling the items you have to do everything again: WRONG! Here is why:

I used Nox Player (which has a root option in settings) on Windows, created a VM with GG and SimCity, did all the stuff like explained, powered off the vm and did a Backup of it with Nox Multiplayer Manager!

Now, powered it on again, selled everything what i like and need at my primary city to get a advantage to all the other online players. After the feed, powered off the vm and did a restore from Nox Multiplayer Manager. After starten the restored vm i enabled flight mode so there is no internet connection when i start the game. Started the game (with 380/105 Storage again), went online and i was asked if i like to download the latest city from the cloud or to proceed with this city. I selected "continue with this city" and i'll have all the ressources in the storage again - pretty cool huh ;) ?

BUT now here is why i contaced you: EA removed the "continue with this city" option with v1.21.2.71359. It appears but if you click it there is a message like "we see you played with a newer state, restart the game" blabla :(

Right now this trick still works if i don't use the latest update v1.21.2.71359 but the previous one v1.20.53.69574. The pre-previous version v1.20.51.68892 is not supported anymore so wit the next update later than v1.21.2.71359, my trick won't work anymore...

So, you see i'd like to prepare myself for the next versions. Do you guys know a new way to be undetected with a feeder city in a easy way?

Cheers