Can't change value

Robustphysics

Question

I'm playing a game that is completely client side. It's called Heroes Sim. I've noticed that most values in this game is found by searching for an encrypted dword value. The result usually ends up being double the value displayed in game. This is true for gold, gems, and item quantity. Experience for a character can be found with just searching for the value (at first searching dword, later searching double as the exp gets into trillions and higher).

However, I've had problems changing the stats for each character. I can find the value like always using an encrypted search or just searching for 2 times the stats value. But then I'm unable to change it. I'm not sure how to fix this.

As a side note, searching for it with an encrypted search also results in one or more values that are double the number of points you put into the stat while on that character page. Changing it also does nothing.

Any suggestions? Should I try looking into the APK file or is there something else I can do to change the value?

Heroes Sim: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.herosimulator353136&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dheroes+sim&pcampaignid=APPU_1_rzneWdWeI4S-jwP8iaHwBA

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Robustphysics said:

I'm playing a game that is completely client side. It's called Heroes Sim. I've noticed that most values in this game is found by searching for an encrypted dword value. The result usually ends up being double the value displayed in game. This is true for gold, gems, and item quantity. Experience for a character can be found with just searching for the value (at first searching dword, later searching double as the exp gets into trillions and higher).

However, I've had problems changing the stats for each character. I can find the value like always using an encrypted search or just searching for 2 times the stats value. But then I'm unable to change it. I'm not sure how to fix this.

As a side note, searching for it with an encrypted search also results in one or more values that are double the number of points you put into the stat while on that character page. Changing it also does nothing.

Any suggestions? Should I try looking into the APK file or is there something else I can do to change the value?

Heroes Sim: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.herosimulator353136&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dheroes+sim&pcampaignid=APPU_1_rzneWdWeI4S-jwP8iaHwBA

i will help ?

On 11/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, Robustphysics said:

you can raise the level with the skill points they give

On 11/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, Robustphysics said:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA

Archived