wnd

Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

Link to Google Play Store: Linky

Alright enough is enough.

I have gone through the thread for the first game: linky

And tried every method @NoFear has posted on his yt channel and every other method in every tutorial video ive ever seen for this game.

I am now offering a bounty. I will DOUBLE my donation to this site if an admin/mod/creator can crack this one for me, however i will  TRIPLE my donation to this site if its a user (user power!)

game on peoples!

hmmmm no takers? maybe a bump will help?

pls pls pls, help :)

Lots of the game is actually hex... 

I'll have a video guide. 

ooh that sounds promising! must admit, im even weaker with hex editing than i am with xor....

2 hours ago, wnd said:

ooh that sounds promising! must admit, im even weaker with hex editing than i am with xor....

Is not too bad. 

Unlimited wood in the levels is not hex with my method and is EXTREMELY easy. 

alright, i just had a try at the ingame wood thingy with no luck.

Can you please explain how you did it?

1 hour ago, wnd said:

alright, i just had a try at the ingame wood thingy with no luck.

Can you please explain how you did it?

I will. At work right now. 

ah soorry dude, it was 9pm at night for me, wasnt thinking :)

Forgot, I will be sharing method soon. 

• Upvote 1

No rush man, been busy busy with horde defense!

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 4:44 AM, NoFear said:

Forgot, I will be sharing method soon. 

Any info about method sir.. its been a while.. :)  thanks sir..

18 hours ago, Bogejula said:

Any info about method sir.. its been a while.. :)  thanks sir..

Sorry. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Sorry. 

@NoFear where did you get those values? can you tell me please

2 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear where did you get those values? can you tell me please

Which value? The first set? 

If that, then I did unknown decrease or increase over and over and over while the wave timer bonus was decreasing. Then nearby found pointer, followed pointer and at that address was those first values you see me search. Since I know the timer is always pointing to that, then find that, back track and edit the timer reward. 

52 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Which value? The first set? 

If that, then I did unknown decrease or increase over and over and over while the wave timer bonus was decreasing. Then nearby found pointer, followed pointer and at that address was those first values you see me search. Since I know the timer is always pointing to that, then find that, back track and edit the timer reward. 

@NoFear do i have to learn C language to understand pointer? Cause it's so hard for us to understand pointers and more than that pointer is everywhere

3 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear do i have to learn C language to understand pointer? Cause it's so hard for us to understand pointers and more than that pointer is everywhere

I don't know any programming. It's just hex for pointer and utf16 searches to find the end of some pointers. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I don't know any programming. It's just hex for pointer and utf16 searches to find the end of some pointers. 

So how we are supposed to find pointers easily like you know that if i go to this pointer I'll find this value but how we are supposed to know that if we go to this pointer we will find this value @NoFear

53 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

So how we are supposed to find pointers easily like you know that if i go to this pointer I'll find this value but how we are supposed to know that if we go to this pointer we will find this value @NoFear

So I try to find a value in the game, whether price or qty or something. Then nearby to that would be a pointer or and address being pointed to. An address being pointed to, typical a large dword value and if you keep scrolling that value will repeat itself. Copy address search dword hex of it. Now when you goto location, that is a pointer and nearby will most likely be other pointers that are related to that one. 

The opposite is utf16 search. Can start with like an item name or inapp price. So if something is $99.99,I'll utf search 99.99, copy address of the value being pointed to and search it. Then nearby will be related pointers, type of purchase, how much you get etc etc. 

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

So I try to find a value in the game, whether price or qty or something. Then nearby to that would be a pointer or and address being pointed to. An address being pointed to, typical a large dword value and if you keep scrolling that value will repeat itself. Copy address search dword hex of it. Now when you goto location, that is a pointer and nearby will most likely be other pointers that are related to that one. 

The opposite is utf16 search. Can start with like an item name or inapp price. So if something is $99.99,I'll utf search 99.99, copy address of the value being pointed to and search it. Then nearby will be related pointers, type of purchase, how much you get etc etc. 

@NoFear Thanks for the information. There so many pointers nerby if you remember last day on earth then there was a ton on pointers so you tried every pointer and got those values?

6 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear Thanks for the information. There so many pointers nerby if you remember last day on earth then there was a ton on pointers so you tried every pointer and got those values?

That's why it takes many hours of trial and error. Everyone sees the end result thinking, how did you know that was the right one. I didn't... Until I went through every pointer and the pointer those pointed to and so on... It's very time consuming, in the end, can have a good pay out.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's why it takes many hours of trial and error. Everyone sees the end result thinking, how did you know that was the right one. I didn't... Until I went through every pointer and the pointer those pointed to and so on... It's very time consuming, in the end, can have a good pay out.

@NoFear that's a lot of work you do thank you for helping us like that. Can you give us one video example please that will help so many members of forum.

Edited by FahimZS

2 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear that's a lot of work you do thank you for helping us like that. Can you give us one video example please that will help so many members of forum.

Would be a lengthy boring video... Lol. 

I can install a game for the first time and record everything I do when I first try hacking a game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Would be a lengthy boring video... Lol. 

I can install a game for the first time and record everything I do when I first try hacking a game. 

@NoFear i don't care if that will be a long boring video. I just want to see how you do it so i can practice and be like you and please don't use a normal game like temple run, subway surf. I want to see how you search pointer so please make a video about that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear i don't care if that will be a long boring video. I just want to see how you do it so i can practice and be like you and please don't use a normal game like temple run, subway surf. I want to see how you search pointer so please make a video about that

Pick a game... 

• Like 1