Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

5 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

you have added to NoFear? well I send you my number by pvd.

I can only send one message per day .. I will leave my number here ..

+51 960540180

Edited by EliudRm

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 5:32 AM, NoFear said:

I found the values before hand, and that was the pattern that seemed constant. 

And the very first value, might be different. When I goto address, maybe see if you can utf8 or utf16 search the text you see at that address location. 

could you show me with the video , please? haha 

till now still curious how to get very first value.. , i dont know which one and how you found in andress location that you tells about..  how you get that 3 very first values..  sir.. ? 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Bogejula said:

could you show me with the video , please? haha 

till now still curious how to get very first value.. , i dont know which one and how you found in andress location that you tells about..  how you get that 3 very first values..  sir.. ? 

The very first value:

The timer for the next wave, do unknown float (decreased) I think it was. And when you find it, freezing the value stops the timer. Then nearby is a pointer to that first value.

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 12:30 AM, NoFear said:

The very first value:

The timer for the next wave, do unknown float (decreased) I think it was. And when you find it, freezing the value stops the timer. Then nearby is a pointer to that first value.

the timer for next wave,  do you mean when skull with red circle decreasing overtime??

yes i do like what you said,

doing fuzzy search (float)and decreased, over and over until have 42 values.. when I go to one of the address  i dont know which one pointer for wood, any clue??

and  then when i try to freeze all 42 value i founded , the red circle still decreasing,.. is that mean i found wrong values??

and i try started new fuzzy search but with increasing value,found about 400 values, when i freezing all,, its suddenly force close?

I dont give up yet.. please give any clue so i can understand the hacking methode.. ??

I am very apreciate teacher.. 

Edited by Bogejula

• 2 months later...

So I can find the value based on the old Castle Defense calculation:

For 100-999 GEMS:  (1st Digit -1) + (2nd Digit * 256) + (3rd Digit * 256 * 256) + 3158065

Example - 175 gems = (1-1) + (7 * 256) + (5 * 256 * 256) + 3158065 = 3487537

but after that not having any luck. Change the value to 975 (3487545) and it doesn't work. Search again and address location has moved....

I'll keep digging.

• 1 month later...

Got it..

Wait until daily reward is set to be 100 (others may be ok also but 100 worked 100%). Open the game, but don't click start - just leave it on the main page. Then do a search from 100;250;6 as dword - I got around 14 results but you can run it a few times if you have more.

Then simply filter for 100 - I had 2 but if you have 8 I guess it's OK also. Simply edit this to your desired amount and then on the game click start and your daily reward should be the amount you have now set (I tried 50,000,000 as I wasn't being greedy at first).

If you try with 250 or another number let us know if that works also.

?

Something happened with my game after this change - it kept crashing even after phone restarts. Seems there is some other protection. Reinstalling the game is ok and it reverts back to previous "uncheated" values. However I tried the hack on day 2's 250 which worked and this time I just gave 75k gems. Game no longer crashes.

If someone had chance can you try under 1million to see if game crashes then also. Tomorrow is purple and then eggs so will take me a few more days to test properly.

To get the game crashing like I had you need to force close and start the game anew. 

I did 2 million today and it worked. It seems that as long as you have very little left it's ok. If you start the game with 1m+ it crashes. Just add 2m first go and the add it a bit at a time for the last ones...

Make sure it's spent before closing and reopening.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 7:50 PM, Moula said:

Got it..

Wait until daily reward is set to be 100 (others may be ok also but 100 worked 100%). Open the game, but don't click start - just leave it on the main page. Then do a search from 100;250;6 as dword - I got around 14 results but you can run it a few times if you have more.

Then simply filter for 100 - I had 2 but if you have 8 I guess it's OK also. Simply edit this to your desired amount and then on the game click start and your daily reward should be the amount you have now set (I tried 50,000,000 as I wasn't being greedy at first).

If you try with 250 or another number let us know if that works also.

?

Thanks boss

Btw maximum value using this metode are...

maximum blue (3000000)

Maximum purple (1000000)

On 6/26/2018 at 10:07 PM, KitKats said:

wow,, it's working fine ? my bag full of item,, thank's bro...
can you give a tutorial for levelling any hero using "0" purple diamonds.

Theres no need doing that..

Just using 3rd daily reward u can get 1million purple gems..  Look above for the metode.. 

Screenshot_20190201-110533.png

Edited by Bogejula