Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

• Moderators
15 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@Enyby when i searched 2000 as string i want to make it 999999999 but it doesn't become 999999999 it become 9999 can you add some feature to do that?

So, if hex, above the hex value is usually a dword value. That tells the game how many decimal places to look to for the value. So 2000,dword 4 should be above it. Make it 9 and then you can make the 2000 become 999,999,999.

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

So, if hex, above the hex value is usually a dword value. That tells the game how many decimal places to look to for the value. So 2000,dword 4 should be above it. Make it 9 and then you can make the 2000 become 999,999,999.

Wow thanks. Can you tell me how can i be a pro like you any tips? If no then teach me please i really need to know how to use game guardian like you

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Wow thanks. Can you tell me how can i be a pro like you any tips? If no then teach me please i really need to know how to use game guardian like you

Haha. I've just been doing it a long time and some many games. Just learn as I go really. 

And back to the 2000 hex thing.  Easier way to search and edit if it is a dword with hex. I would byte search

4d;50;48;48;48::21

Then edit the dword only to 9. 

Then do a text utf search for the 2000 and edit all to 999999999

If game crashes, the value after the last digit, might have to be left blank (dword 0). If your edit goes into the middle of the next string, can cause problems. 

Sometimes I would find the EXACT VALUE, goto address and the string after, I would make all 0, then edit the value correctly. 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Haha. I've just been doing it a long time and some many games. Just learn as I go really. 

And back to the 2000 hex thing.  Easier way to search and edit if it is a dword with hex. I would byte search

If game crashes, the value after the last digit, might have to be left blank (dword 0). If your exit goes into the middle of the next string, can cause problems. 

Sometimes I would find the EXACT VALUE, goto address and the string after, I would make all 0, then edit the value correctly. 

Wow you know a lot. I want to be like you please help me i want to be a pro like you please teach me

1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

Para encontrar el otro puntero que no cuesta dinero real, primero debe encontrar el valor, luego debe buscar el puntero y así obtendrá el puntero. Y el tipo de valor puede ser cualquier cosa dword, float, double any type

Ahh... Ok thanks  @FahimZS ?

Wow, sabes mucho. Quiero ser como tu por favor ayúdame Quiero ser un profesional como tú por favor enséñame

????.

@NoFear How did you learn everything you know? You studied something that has to do with hacks or how. because you know a lot and I also want to learn ... ?Please teach us ...

Edited by EliudRm

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If game crashes, the value after the last digit, might have to be left blank (dword 0). If your edit goes into the middle of the next string, can cause problems. 

@NoFear help me please i really want to be like you please teach me please i want to be a pro like you ??????

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

@NoFear How did you learn everything you know? You studied something that has to do with hacks or how. because you know a lot and I also want to learn ... ?Please teach us ...

Trial and error and hacked and attempted to hack MANY MANY MANY games. When I first started, I was noob and didn't do anything fancy. 

6 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear help me please i really want to be like you please teach me please i want to be a pro like you ??????

Heh. I can teach. But it helps if you already know a decent amount. I don't want to do anything basic for teaching. 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Trial and error and hacked and attempted to hack MANY MANY MANY games. When I first started, I was noob and didn't do anything fancy. 

Heh. I can teach. But it helps if you already know a decent amount. I don't want to do anything basic for teaching. 

I know basics i want to go to advance it's been 2-3 years I've been using game guardian but i only hacked those games i liked and sometime got some help from YouTube then i learned basics and encrypted value hack

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

I know basics i want to go to advance it's been 2-3 years I've been using game guardian but i only hacked those games i liked and sometime got some help from YouTube then i learned basics and encrypted value hack

Contact me in pm. 

If you use Skype, discord, telegram, whatsapp etc etc give me info. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Contact me in pm. 

I use whatsapp. I have discord too but i forgot my id name

Edited by FahimZS

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Contact me in pm. 

wow NoFear, I would like to be your student ?.I send my WhatsApp number by message ...