Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Hello bro. Thank you so much for this awesome video and of course for choosing this game. 

I have some questions. 

Why in the minute 5.25 you search for the addres above the pointers u changed to 0 ?

You only search for the address above the utf pointers search?! .

And you find 2 values after searching for the address above the pointers in the 5.25. 

You go to pointers that nearby to this 2 values. How you know that the second value was the right one?

What I mean is for the minute 5:30 to 6:39 

The address above at 5:25 is like a "header". Like the value above utf search. These values will repeat. If you scroll you'll see that exact value appear again. When you see that, typically is an address that something is pointing to. So searching hex will give you the values pointing to it. 

I didn't know if the 1st or 2nd was the "correct" value. 

Edit:the nearby values, following the dame exact pattern. To value is pointed too and next 2 are values pointing to an item. The key is to pay close attentions to patterns and repeating values. 

Side note:

When selecting character, search 0 when you select 1st,search 1 when you select second... Etc etc. You'll have 1 dword value, select character 0 or 1 and freeze value to either 2 or 3. Then continue, you'll unlock that character you freeze it to. 

19 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The address above at 5:25 is like a "header". Like the value above utf search. These values will repeat. If you scroll you'll see that exact value appear again. When you see that, typically is an address that something is pointing to. So searching hex will give you the values pointing to it. 

I didn't know if the 1st or 2nd was the "correct" value. 

Edit:the nearby values, following the dame exact pattern. To value is pointed too and next 2 are values pointing to an item. The key is to pay close attentions to patterns and repeating values. 

Side note:

When selecting character, search 0 when you select 1st,search 1 when you select second... Etc etc. You'll have 1 dword value, select character 0 or 1 and freeze value to either 2 or 3. Then continue, you'll unlock that character you freeze it to. 

Its working like charm. You are a magician 

Lol 

Thank you. I will try to get that character with your pointers way. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

Nice but we won't find your videos like this we have to mention you or we have to find the video ourselves.

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

On ٩‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٧ at 3:58 PM, Enyby said:

I do not know. It can be any game. Better complicated for I see all stuff like search pointers and so on.

Hello boss 

Sorry for that. I don't know where to report a problem with gg

Restart the game without protection cause hot reboot !!. My device s7edge with custom stock rom.? 

Edited by MedoSatoor

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

@NoFear in the pointer video you used $ sign before 5.99 and then you searched as string but in my country we don't have USD 5.99 we have BDT 450 how am i supposed to search that as string? Do i have to search 450?

Edited by FahimZS

35 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear in the pointer video you used $ sign before 5.99 and then you searched as string but in my country we don't have USD 5.99 we have BDT 450 how am i supposed to search that as string? Do i have to search 450?

You need to use both. I tried that but no luck to find the pointer.  My country amount is EGP 129.99  it gave me 50 results. Painful 

7 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

You need to use both. I tried that but no luck to find the pointer.  My country amount is EGP 129.99  it gave me 50 results. Painful 

Same no luck it gave me about 100 results. How am i supposed to use both if there isn't $5.99 it won't find any value

Edited by FahimZS

1 hour ago, MedoSatoor said:

Didn't found any package string there if you combine some string value you'll find package but didn't got that that's why no luck