Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

Pick a game... 

Last day on earth will be great as an example or any other game you hacked with pointer or castle defense: TD 2

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MedoSatoor said:

No my account is fine. Maybe not all accounts. Might he saw your account in youtupe or any hack vid

But I didn't hack my currency the same way as everyone else... My way I think made it so online stuff thought I had the currency and didn't know it was hacked. That's my thought. The latest video was me showing a similar way that people were already doing. My old video I did it completely different. 

• Administrators
20 hours ago, NoFear said:

Would be a lengthy boring video... Lol. 

I can install a game for the first time and record everything I do when I first try hacking a game. 

This could be a good idea for me. I could analyze this video to make improvements to the application interface.

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Enyby said:

This could be a good idea for me. I could analyze this video to make improvements to the application interface.

If you can think of a game that this would be a good video for, let me know. 

Edit : Video doesn't mean I'll be successful in hacking. Just the approach I take on finding hacks. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I do not know. It can be any game. Better complicated for I see all stuff like search pointers and so on.

Ok. Won't be shadow fight 2,only because I have done it before. I want the video to be with something I truly have never done. So I don't go into it knowing some info. 

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

If @NoFear make a tutorial about pointer it will be great for everyone.

44 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If you can think of a game that this would be a good video for, let me know. 

Edit : Video doesn't mean I'll be successful in hacking. Just the approach I take on finding hacks. 

@NoFear last day on earth will be a good game.

Video doesn't work everytime and it will be tough to find pointers now cause dev updated the game. But you should make a video about pointer so we all can understand pointers just try if it works then it's great if it doesn't work then you don't have to try anymore we will understand pointer from that video.

Make a video as soon as possible please i can't wait more @NoFear

Ok. Won't be shadow fight 2,only because I have done it before. I want the video to be with something I truly have never done. So I don't go into it knowing some info. 

@NoFear I hacked shadow fight 2 before i used encrypted search to hack shadow fight i don't know if that works now

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

If @NoFear make a tutorial about pointer it will be great for everyone.

@NoFear last day on earth will be a good game.

Video doesn't work everytime and it will be tough to find pointers now cause dev updated the game. But you should make a video about pointer so we all can understand pointers just try if it works then it's great if it doesn't work then you don't have to try anymore we will understand pointer from that video.

Make a video as soon as possible please i can't wait more @NoFear

@NoFear I hacked shadow fight 2 before i used encrypted search to hack shadow fight i don't know if that works now

I'm thinking the point of my video isn't pointers alone... But the approach I take to hacking games and how I "find" pointers and what is useful. If I do a game I know, it won't help anyone for I am not learning as I go. The point is to show how I begin to find anything in a game. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'm thinking the point of my video isn't pointers alone... But the approach I take to hacking games and how I "find" pointers and what is useful. If I do a game I know, it won't help anyone for I am not learning as I go. The point is to show how I begin to find anything in a game. 

@NoFear how about castle defense TD 2 you said you found pointer in this game then you should make a video how did you find pointers in this game it will be a good tutorial and hopefully we all will understand

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Try stickman legend

And there's paid stuff in this game .

The online mode in this game is Arena only. 

Edit. There's some pics from this game. In app items. And some paid stuff you can replace them with gems buying. imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9

@NoFear how about castle defense TD 2 you said you found pointer in this game then you should make a video how did you find pointers in this game it will be a good tutorial and hopefully we all will understand

It will not be useful for us. He know the right pointers in this game. So he will get bored. He will not search pointers he know it's unless. 

It must me new game. New search etc. 

Screenshot_٢٠١٧١٢٠٩-٢٢٥٤٢٨.png

Screenshot_٢٠١٧١٢٠٩-٢٢٥٤١٧.png

Screenshot_٢٠١٧١٢٠٩-٢٢٥٤٠٩.png

Edited by MedoSatoor

36 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Try stickman legend

Edit. There's some pics from this game. In app items. And some paid stuff you can replace them with gems buying. imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9

It will not be useful for us. He know the right pointers in this game. So he will get bored. He will not search pointers he know it's unless. 

That's right that he knows the actual pointer but i don't know any other game with pointers maybe there is some with pointers but it will be tough for us to find the right game and i don't think everyone use pointer on paid stuff 

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MedoSatoor said:

Try stickman legend

Stickman legend.  I'll do that. Again, I might not be successful in video, but will give everyone an idea of how I think and work on new games. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Stickman legend.  I'll do that. Again, I might not be successful in video, but will give everyone an idea of how I think and work on new games. 

Yeah that will help everyone