Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

• Moderators
3 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear do i have to learn C language to understand pointer? Cause it's so hard for us to understand pointers and more than that pointer is everywhere

I don't know any programming. It's just hex for pointer and utf16 searches to find the end of some pointers. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I don't know any programming. It's just hex for pointer and utf16 searches to find the end of some pointers. 

So how we are supposed to find pointers easily like you know that if i go to this pointer I'll find this value but how we are supposed to know that if we go to this pointer we will find this value @NoFear

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

So how we are supposed to find pointers easily like you know that if i go to this pointer I'll find this value but how we are supposed to know that if we go to this pointer we will find this value @NoFear

So I try to find a value in the game, whether price or qty or something. Then nearby to that would be a pointer or and address being pointed to. An address being pointed to, typical a large dword value and if you keep scrolling that value will repeat itself. Copy address search dword hex of it. Now when you goto location, that is a pointer and nearby will most likely be other pointers that are related to that one. 

The opposite is utf16 search. Can start with like an item name or inapp price. So if something is $99.99,I'll utf search 99.99, copy address of the value being pointed to and search it. Then nearby will be related pointers, type of purchase, how much you get etc etc. 

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

So I try to find a value in the game, whether price or qty or something. Then nearby to that would be a pointer or and address being pointed to. An address being pointed to, typical a large dword value and if you keep scrolling that value will repeat itself. Copy address search dword hex of it. Now when you goto location, that is a pointer and nearby will most likely be other pointers that are related to that one. 

The opposite is utf16 search. Can start with like an item name or inapp price. So if something is $99.99,I'll utf search 99.99, copy address of the value being pointed to and search it. Then nearby will be related pointers, type of purchase, how much you get etc etc. 

@NoFear Thanks for the information. There so many pointers nerby if you remember last day on earth then there was a ton on pointers so you tried every pointer and got those values?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear Thanks for the information. There so many pointers nerby if you remember last day on earth then there was a ton on pointers so you tried every pointer and got those values?

That's why it takes many hours of trial and error. Everyone sees the end result thinking, how did you know that was the right one. I didn't... Until I went through every pointer and the pointer those pointed to and so on... It's very time consuming, in the end, can have a good pay out.

35 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's why it takes many hours of trial and error. Everyone sees the end result thinking, how did you know that was the right one. I didn't... Until I went through every pointer and the pointer those pointed to and so on... It's very time consuming, in the end, can have a good pay out.

@NoFear that's a lot of work you do thank you for helping us like that. Can you give us one video example please that will help so many members of forum.

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
2 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear that's a lot of work you do thank you for helping us like that. Can you give us one video example please that will help so many members of forum.

Would be a lengthy boring video... Lol. 

I can install a game for the first time and record everything I do when I first try hacking a game. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Would be a lengthy boring video... Lol. 

I can install a game for the first time and record everything I do when I first try hacking a game. 

@NoFear i don't care if that will be a long boring video. I just want to see how you do it so i can practice and be like you and please don't use a normal game like temple run, subway surf. I want to see how you search pointer so please make a video about that

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear i don't care if that will be a long boring video. I just want to see how you do it so i can practice and be like you and please don't use a normal game like temple run, subway surf. I want to see how you search pointer so please make a video about that

Pick a game... 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Oh come on. Every thing change over the time. It will be as a pointer guide not a real hack. Much people will like that 2×1 . 

Come on 

I'll consider it. Dev has in the past deleted my account for cheating... So, even if you cheat, might lose everything. 

12 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'll consider it. Dev has in the past deleted my account for cheating... So, even if you cheat, might lose everything. 

Okay just try it. 

There's no ban in this game. I hacked it in the past. For online raids. You Will need pointers way to hack the online mode. It just have both targets. You can take a look. If u would like that. 

The both videos is your? So fast. GG .sb too .

Very fast!

Edited by MedoSatoor

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Okay just try it. 

There's no ban in this game. I hacked it in the past. For online raids. You Will need pointers way to hack the online mode. It just have both targets. You can take a look. If u would like that. 

The both videos is your? So fast. GG .sb too .

Very fast!

The developer DOES DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. I wasnt speculating... They did it to me.