Gg keeps freezing my phone whenever floating icon touched in hcr2

pistiC

Question

Hi everyone, 

I hope I chose the right topic for my question. What my problem is, that whenever I try to open the gg interface in hill climb racing 2, the phone freezes, doesn't respond at all and I have to hard reset it. I don't know if it happens to anyone else, if so, please let me know it, and the soultion for it. Thanks in advance.

13 answers to this question

• Administrators

I do not know. You need check free space on internal storage. I see some errors about that from other app: database or disk is full (code 13)

But with GG I can not see anything wrong. From some moment GG stop respond and system killit. I do not know why it stop respond. I think you have bugged firmware. Try another if it possible.

On 2017. 10. 07. at 12:23 AM, Enyby said:

I do not know. You need check free space on internal storage. I see some errors about that from other app: database or disk is full (code 13)

But with GG I can not see anything wrong. From some moment GG stop respond and system killit. I do not know why it stop respond. I think you have bugged firmware. Try another if it possible.

I can't try with a different android os version rn, but I was able to install a custom rom (with the same 6.0.1 os version). The point is I percieved the same issue on this os too. I attach the log I made. Maybe the issue is with the hcr2, but I'm not sure. Autopause is set to yes. When in hcr2 im in motion with a  vehicle, and I tap on the floating icon, suddenly it freezes, nothing is responding and after like 5-10 minutes I can close them as the lag decreases. Treid with selinux on and off both the hardware and the software one too, all manners work the same way. Please try to fix it. 

2017-10-08-18-34-44.txt

On 2017. 10. 08. at 7:51 PM, Enyby said:

Disable it and try again.

Seems to be working fine with your recommendation. Thanks.

Can you tell me where can I access the translation help page?