Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

ameliaaa

Name of Game: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en
Version: 2.0.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: I have a list of cheats that was made but are outdated now and want to be updated (made by a Portuguese person):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1AVVaAClQZTWTNJTmNkS3p5NDA/view
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I have and I just don't understand well enough to update the values myself.
Comments: If there would be someone who would update and would be okay with me contacting them each time it needs an update, preferably fast updates, I'm willing to pay 2-5 dollars through Paypal for each time the values need updating.
(If this is against ToS for GG then let me know, sorry in advance, if so.)

The google drive document I left a link to is in Portuguese so I translated what each value is suppose to do, in order:

My Life Points
# of Cards in my hand
# of My deck
The enemy's LP
# of Cards in the enemy's hand
# of Deck of the enemy
XOR - LP BALANCE (LET THE FROZEN VALUE IN "0" FOR THE LIFE POINTS WILL BE ACCURATE)
# of Magic Card effect damage (for missions)
Battle Damage statistics (for missions)
# of Recover <X> LP
# of Effect Damage (set to 10,000 for score)
Battle Damage (for missions)
# of Monsters Destroyed
# of Summon (normal summon)#
# of Summon (tribute summon)
# of Summon (special summon)
# of Spell Cards Used
# of Trap Cards Used
# of Summon (fusion summon)
# of Summon (ritual summon)
Monster Attack Damage (10k or more recommended)

P.S.

I'm adding a downloadable version of the Google Drive Document, just in the situation the link becomes invalid.

Values - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links v2.0.0.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola there. Actually me myself made those .txt but sadly on 2.2.0 version.. i got confused as well. Since.. even i find the value or address that im looking for. Ie my deck. On next battle the address will change. So i think the address are no longer static. But more or less is been masked or formulate one. So.. unless i know how to find those mask or formulate I guess it'll be unsolveable

Hola guardians. Wish u all well and good kk

Now im kinda lost how to solve this problem. Hope guardians will enlighten me.. 

So the case are. On duel link 2.2.0 even if i find value addresses of what i wanted ie deck value etc. On next battle the address change. So i need to find it again and so on.

Can guardians help me on this issue? All input are appreciate

I've been using CE on the Steam version and was able to find static addresses. They are about 5 levels deep of pointers so might be difficult to find on GG. Still not impossible. I'm hoping to find working offsets which I think would work across both Steam and mobile version.

Archived