Eternium: Mage And Minions - hack gold, gems and more

Enyby

• Administrators

Eternium: Mage And Minions - hack gold, gems and more

Author: IVovo

I am not an author. I am only upload the script here. Address all requests for updating the script to the author. He does not exist here.

It is useless to write here in the comments, reviews, or to me in PM! All of this will be ignored. Write to the author!

Source:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65167213

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65507963

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=66980827

From author: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=68290470

It so happened that my hands just did not reach the reverse, I could not find any free time. But some did not like it, I received a letter in a personal letter with insults from some comrades. I would like to clarify that:
1) Everyone has his own business. I certainly have something more important than updating and updating the script
2) Spending time on the script I do not get any material benefit, and I do it for my pleasure, increase my skills, and I just like helping people
3) If I throw a script, you will know about it. And even if I throw, then with empty hands you just will not stay, maybe I'll tell you where to dig, or do something more

Thanks for understanding, sorry for being rude.

There are few functions available:

•      Hack Gold
  •      Hack Gems
  •      Hack gold and gems
  •      Zero gold and gems
  •      Just copy the address to the clipboard
  • and other...

It was tested on the root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 6.0), there is no possibility to test it on other devices. The script only works for version

• 1.2.65 Release
  • 1.2.70 Release
  • 1.2.72 Release
  • 1.2.75 Release
  • 1.2.96 Release
  • 1.2.99 Release
  • 1.2.104 Beta
  • 1.2.114 Release
  • 1.2.115 Release
  • 1.3.19 Release
  • 1.3.31 Release
  • 1.3.44 Release
  • 1.4.11 Release
  • 1.4.13 Release
  • 1.4.16 Release
  • 1.4.43 Release
  • 1.5.5 (arm64-v8a)

1 minute ago, oldirtypilot said:

did you try reading everything there is to read on the script? like using google translate?

what you mean there is nothing to read? lol

did you try reading everything there is to read on the script? like using google translate?

i keep trying to download from russian site instead of here to see if works but keeps giving error 404

1 minute ago, oldirtypilot said:

the two websites that were quoted on the first post

they dont give much info about it they just say to put script on sdcard which i did and run it and the character thing i did all that and nothing

the two websites that were quoted on the first post

cant even download from their site and no one there seems to have problems i have

Just now, oldirtypilot said:

it searches then asks me a series of questions about my character and if i want to change those things

ye mine not working then and btw when you change gold and gem value does it stay permanently or goes back to normal when closing and entering game again?