Iruna Online Freezing movements

asuna_xx

For some reason, the new game guardian update as well as the previous one. 8.35.0/8.34.0 doesn't seem to be working for Iruna Online as smoothly as it did before. The detection problem was definitely fixed but whenever I load speedhack in Iruna now, the game does get faster but movement gets frozen. I am unable to move the joystick and rotate the screen in-game but the tapping motions work fine such as clicking on a skill that does not involve dragging the joystick/screen. It does move sometimes but in jerking movements as if it's lagging and after a moment an "unfortunately Iruna Online is not responding" will pop up. There will also be a PTRACE attach error notice when I click on the gg floating app after all this happens. I read old forums of people who might've had the same problem and only found one unresolved about two years ago but no one else seems to have this recurring problem. I also tried downloading the older versions of gg apps but they all get detected so that isn't the problem. 

Log_2017-9-27_12-35-09.txt

Screenshot_20170927-123847_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170927-124048_1.jpg

On 10/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, Llamakid3900 said:

I have the same issue. If you have a USB keyboard, plug it into your phone (with the OTG cable or whatever) and you can move around using the dirictional arrows on that. Not a great solution but it does work. 

Thanks that's the only solution I've seen in a long time. Sucks we can't use it normally and that there's no fix apperently very few people have this problem too :(

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2017 at 6:56 PM, Enyby said:

Game use java timers common for input. Nothing can not be done. Speedhack destroy input of touch events or not affect game at all.

The new update fixed the problem. Thank you 

• 1 month later...

I Use SpeedHack in Iruna also.The Problem is that everyone is having is when they use the Speed Hack for awhile then the game disconnects them,it happened to me so many times,I got disconnected out of the server and when I tapped on stormia it said "Can not access this server because of heavy traffic or maintenance".

If any of you know the problem to this please Reply.

Archived