Sign in to follow this  
asuna_xx

Iruna Online Freezing movements

Question

For some reason, the new game guardian update as well as the previous one. 8.35.0/8.34.0 doesn't seem to be working for Iruna Online as smoothly as it did before. The detection problem was definitely fixed but whenever I load speedhack in Iruna now, the game does get faster but movement gets frozen. I am unable to move the joystick and rotate the screen in-game but the tapping motions work fine such as clicking on a skill that does not involve dragging the joystick/screen. It does move sometimes but in jerking movements as if it's lagging and after a moment an "unfortunately Iruna Online is not responding" will pop up. There will also be a PTRACE attach error notice when I click on the gg floating app after all this happens. I read old forums of people who might've had the same problem and only found one unresolved about two years ago but no one else seems to have this recurring problem. I also tried downloading the older versions of gg apps but they all get detected so that isn't the problem. 

Log_2017-9-27_12-35-09.txt

Screenshot_20170927-123847_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170927-124048_1.jpg

3 answers to this question

Game use java timers common for input. Nothing can not be done. Speedhack destroy input of touch events or not affect game at all.

I have the same issue. If you have a USB keyboard, plug it into your phone (with the OTG cable or whatever) and you can move around using the dirictional arrows on that. Not a great solution but it does work. 

On 10/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, Llamakid3900 said:

I have the same issue. If you have a USB keyboard, plug it into your phone (with the OTG cable or whatever) and you can move around using the dirictional arrows on that. Not a great solution but it does work. 

Thanks that's the only solution I've seen in a long time. Sucks we can't use it normally and that there's no fix apperently very few people have this problem too :(