Need For Speed No Limits 2.5.6

BioBrayan

9 hours ago, gadtw said:

IT works ,i swear easy as ****kkkk

2592000 for the search after you change it to 0 and follow what he do ,works perfectlyyyyy

It works :)

Better quality video 

Edited by cebs

On 28/10/2017 at 12:36 PM, urazyjazzy said:

Any hack for Tuning tools points ??? ;)  This Gold and cash hack works perfectly . When you use touch repetition tool  you get close to 50.000 gold per hour :) 

Just want to share this amazing app... 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cygery.repetitouch.free

This app will do everything for you ??

16 hours ago, cebs said:

Just want to share this amazing app... 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cygery.repetitouch.free

This app will do everything for you ??

that's what I have been using since I found about this hack, apparently it is the only app that kind of works on Nougat but it is very unfortunate that it can not recognize soft keys of SGS7 Edge . I had to use a virtual softkeys app to make the hack work by itself ;)

10 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

that's what I have been using since I found about this hack, apparently it is the only app that kind of works on Nougat but it is very unfortunate that it can not recognize soft keys of SGS7 Edge . I had to use a virtual softkeys app to make the hack work by itself ;)

Have you tried to touch anywhere else on the screen instead of the back key? 

I have S8 Plus, so i'm not able to test it 

1 hour ago, cebs said:

Have you tried to touch anywhere else on the screen instead of the back key? 

I have S8 Plus, so i'm not able to test it 

as I said it works properly with the touches .No matter where you touch on the screen . Only the softkeys do not work which are not part of the screen as you know in SGS7 family. I couldn't find any other alternative program which works perfectly so I will keep using this one with my solution ;)

41 minutes ago, urazyjazzy said:

Anyone knows if our hack works wıth the new update ?  

I didn't updated and isn't working anymore :(

Maybe will work after update but I don't think...

EDIT: It's working after update !!!!!!!

Edited by LuCyr03

yep I can confirm it too that it's still workin :D  Only the  mod which lets you buy BP'S and Parts is not working anymore even after putting back the folders where they need to be ;) Maybe somebody can fix that later but I am greatful that at least these money and gold hacks still work :)

edit :  I stand corrected , after I did the folders hack again the buying parts and BPs hack still working. I guess It needed couple of tries ;)  I am flying through the clouds now :D

last update ; dont be suprised to see that when you add the modded folders to the game folder , blackmarket seems messed up , just remove the folders and it turns to normal. Just use this mod when you urgently need to upgrade something ;)

Edited by urazyjazzy
correcting a mistake