Explain the pointer

FahimZS

Question

On 25/9/2017 at 11:13 AM, FahimZS said:

Oh i thought there is some section about c

hello brother I see you have a photo of anonymous that is great I want to tell you not to be discouraged if you do not understand that it is a pointer or programming languages watch videos on youtube and put them into practice and thus you will be a great hacker and you will be able to hack anything without asking help others. but do not deny your help to others, I am 16 and I am learning a lot to achieve paralyze the world hahaha ?

thanks to Mr. Enyby for this great tool ?

38 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

hello brother I see you have a photo of anonymous that is great I want to tell you not to be discouraged if you do not understand that it is a pointer or programming languages watch videos on youtube and put them into practice and thus you will be a great hacker and you will be able to hack anything without asking help others. but do not deny your help to others, I am 16 and I am learning a lot to achieve paralyze the world hahaha ?

thanks to Mr. Enyby for this great tool ?

I'm 16 too and i really want to help others if i know something and they don't

Edited by FahimZS