save all results as txt?

maximus777

Question

hello enyby (and all of the GG developers), i want to ask a question (and maybe some suggestion).

is it possible to save all selected result as txt file? for example, i searched a value of gold in game as dword, then after i found the right one, i click "go to" (now to the memory section of GG). in memory section, i select some other dword values near the gold result. but can we save all of these selected DWORDs as txt? and if it is possible, is it also possible if i want to save ALL dwords (or FLOATs, QWORDs, or any other types) in that game?  

my reason for asking this is, i have been hacking this particular game for a long time, and i really like experimenting and modifying the values with gameguardian. but if i edit/input some values with a wrong value, the game will crash. i don't know which values are correct, and which values are wrong, but i do know that there is a list of all correct values in the game. since i can't find it one by one, i think it will be easier if i can get all of DWORD values of the game, save it as txt, and then finding/researching them outside the game (since researching inside the game will make it crash). 

sorry if my question doesn't make any sense, since i'm just a casual gamer who likes experimenting in GG but don't know a thing about programming or coding stuff. but if you understand my question, please reply. 

thank you.

5 answers to this question

thanks @Enyby for your answer.

i have tried your tips using "export selected" option. so, in GG i search "27" as DWORD, then i click 'go to'. in memory, i selected the "27" and choose 'DWORD' when i export it to txt. but when i open the text file, it just written like this:

Var #6A049B04|6a049b04|4|10000001b|0|0|0|64|||0

i am confused since i can't find "27" in that code. do i have to convert some part of that code maybe? if yes, which part it is, and convert to what? sorry for my dumb question, but i really don't understand anything about this hex/binary/code thing... basically i just want to save that "27" as txt file and when i open it, it will say 27.

thank you again.

Archived