Hack zombinizer

Rastakiwi

Name of Requested File: zombinizer -i'm first zombie

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideabox.iamzombie&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dzombinizer+play+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_4YTHWYy9G4HZgAa2obd4

Is the game server-sided: no (playable offline)

Comments: I tried to hack skills multiple ways (xor shearch(X2 and X4 tested),encrypted shearch, fuzzy shearch, normal shearch) but nothing. I found some values like money and health (showed in the skills menu) but they aren't modifyables. It may have something to do with pointers.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

strange, i'm trying to find a pointer to my health value, but i find nothing pointing to its adress :/

I'll make a video for the currency. 

For HP, I can try finding that too. 

Ahah you're incredible :D, thanks so much! So we have a pointer changing each time the value we want to modify changes, and this value is encrypted (but we can't find it in encrypted shearch cause this encrytption isn't supported). Am i right?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Ahah you're incredible :D, thanks so much! So we have a pointer changing each time the value we want to modify changes, and this value is encrypted (but we can't find it in encrypted shearch cause this encrytption isn't supported). Am i right?

Not sure how that encryption works. I'm thinking a form of xor and maybe hex. So encrypted wouldn't work if xor key always changes. Also you can't find it because it's not in same location.  Every value change it relocates and the pointer points to new location. This is why we find the pointer. If pointer relocated every value change too....   Wouldn't be good for GG..

Edit: not impossible, seeing how values are stored, could still find it with a combination of searches on a single value change. 

9 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear can you explain how pointer works? I'm confused

i have to say i'm also confused with them on GG, even having some C and assembly knowledge... I dont know which pointer to select and which value to change like on the video :/. I can't notice at all how you do to choose THE good pointer and THE good value near the adress pointed at your first try, there are 16 pointers and 3-4 possible values near each pointed adress ! Thank you and sorry for my bad english ^^

• Moderators
9 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear can you explain how pointer works? I'm confused

With this game, the dword value is hex value of an address location. 

Goto that address location, you'll have the encrypted value. 

Pointers are basically a hex value of an address location. 

Nintendo actually took 2 dword hex values, xor'd them and the result was the pointer. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

i have to say i'm also confused with them on GG, even having some C and assembly knowledge... I dont know which pointer to select and which value to change like on the video :/. I can't notice at all how you do to choose THE good pointer and THE good value near the adress pointed at your first try, there are 16 pointers and 3-4 possible values near each pointed adress ! Thank you and sorry for my bad english ^^

There is 2 pointers that will look similar (basically near eachother). The one above, will bring you to the hex value of your currency. The value below is the encrypted value.