Request for a Feature for the App

Willyuiop

I'm not sure if this is in the correct topic, but I am requesting a feature for the GG application. I'm requesting for there to be a way to update inside the app rather than having to go to the website to re-download the apk. With so many updates so often, I feel that it would be a great convenience that with the "update" dialogue that shows up nearly every time I launch it actually downloads and installs the new version in the app. Thanks for your consideration.

That still doesn't make much sense, nearly everyone who has root uses ad-blockers. If you're trying to make a profit, make a separate pro app that auto updates, I'd pay for it rather than having to update every other day.

• Administrators

No. You pay. Other no. Other steal it and public it.

It is useless discussion. Decision make a long time ago and nothing changed from this time. This behavior do not be changed.

Check out NetCut on the app store, they have a login system that prevents those from getting pro without paying by checking a user and pass. Sure it may be more work but you'll never know the demand unless the community knows about an option like that. Instead of a separate app, we could log in with forum credentials and get auto-update and if you choose to put ads in the app in the future, an ad removal option. Thanks for actually reading this btw, most devs ignore out of the box requests like these.

• Administrators

This is a bunch of unnecessary headaches.
And then if the server stops working, for example, after 10 years, then the application will be unusable.
Also this will increase the load on the server. It will make it impossible to work with the application without the Internet and so on.
It's not even considering that the implementation of this will take a very long time, and in the end will not give anything.
If you so want to help the project - make a donation.
It would be naive to expect from people who break games that they will be paying for an app cracker. Not that target audience and not that mentality.
The same GameKiller was hacked for a long time.

• Moderators

The idea of creating a "pro" version of something isn't worth it. The time and effort to prevent piracy will never out weigh the incoming funds for such a unique app. 

And the "frequent" updates, once a week typically. 

And I don't see this notification... GG is the only app I leave open 24/7 :p

Considering this app is being maintained is a HUGE PLUS... Enyby is improving and growing this app and nothing can even come close. The "inconvenient" download, is worth it. 

This is completely unnecessary as then Enyby who's constantly updating this app will have two apps to maintain and fix bugs and introduce new features on the scripts. Not to mention, this is the age of internet, that PAID version will get leaked on the internet and no one will pay for an app they should. Plus, getting to the site helps viewers will great info on knowing/sharing hacks thus helping each other in turn helping the people who run this site with ad revenue and many people are doing so diligently. Don't feel entitled for a feature no one asked or complained for in the first place. This is not "out of the box" as you suppose this is something revolutionary or innovative. It's not.

Don't like visiting the site so often for updates? Don't update/use the app.

Archived