Hack Brutal Street 2

Kopilkaiser24

1 hour ago, Kopilkaiser24 said:

NoFear brother i am using es file explorer and the directory you mentioned is not coming accordingly :( i end up like Androd>data>com.bpgames.bs2.and > files> .vungle .- ( and i can do the speed hack only and nothing else :p

Update -  yes i got to the bssd2-1 folder ! it was actually from Device > data > data and so on as u posted but all the letters are messed up cannot understand a thing what to do about it ? which encoding should i select from the encoding list ....

That means the file is encrypted.

First step search hp value my value is 444

next step is take off hair to change hp value my after change is 230

then go to the value and search 2 other value the first ist hp + 8 offset and the second is hp + 10 offset

change both to 8888888 and then take hair on and you see the value is change high attack and high defense see in my pictures

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

On Sat Sep 30 2017 at 9:36 AM, dreamer23 said:

then go to the value and search 2 other value the first ist hp + 8 offset and the second is hp + 10 offset

change both to 8888888 and then take hair on and you see the value is change high attack and high defense see in my pictures

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Thanks Bro!

On 30/9/2017 at 2:36 PM, dreamer23 said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

i don't undertand it >.<

14 hours ago, ismaelct said:

i don't undertand it >.<

Basically, you just shearch for your HP value because other values are stored differently and are harder to find (i think the game stores these values with and without upgrades, so if you add or remove an upgrade, values will not change, and it wiol ne harder to find<-- i'm not really sure)). Then, when you found your HP value after adding/removing your upgrades to make it vary, you access to the place where is stored the value in RAM. Because all the skills values are stored together, you just have to change some values around to change the other skills values.

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 9/30/2017 at 6:06 PM, dreamer23 said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Is it possible for Cash and Gems hacked?

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

Please refer to this thread, as it s created first. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17880-req-brutal-street-2/

Hy nofear..

I'm sorry if I bother you ..

But I do not know anymore have to find who can to hack this game ..

Please give me the latest hack for this game..because this game has cheated me and many other players (cheating players)

I think only you can help to hack this game..(i allready see ur youtube chanel)

please help me..thanks

46 minutes ago, billy8877 said:

Hy nofear..

I'm sorry if I bother you ..

But I do not know anymore have to find who can to hack this game ..

Please give me the latest hack for this game..because this game has cheated me and many other players (cheating players)

I think only you can help to hack this game..(i allready see ur youtube chanel)

please help me..thanks

it is very important that you select the memory ranges of Mr. No Fear (jh, ch, j,) and look for 1001 = id of the dummy.
example: 1001;230;30::90 refine result in 30
for some reason I can not find the value add my name haha to memory ranges example = jh, ch, A, j ?

Edited by Anonymous1000