Hack Brutal Street 2

Kopilkaiser24

On 9/20/2017 at 10:57 PM, Kopilkaiser24 said:

Name of Requested File: Brutal Street 2

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bpgames.bs2.and&hl=en

Is the game server-sided: No

Comments: Please anyone can reply on this fast will be very much appreciated. Thank you

Please developers take a look onto this game :( i have not received any reply yet . 

Don't make two threads just for the same thing. The admins will not like it if someone spams the forum with the same threads.

As for Brutal Street 2, I tried to hack the first game and the second one as well (when it was in early access). Both times, it didn't work for me. But more than that, why would you ask the developer whether their game is server sided or not? You are basically letting them know you want to hack it or are intending to do so by asking such a ridiculous question.

1 hour ago, Rastakiwi said:

Your game is in early access and it is closed for download. I can't download it anyways to try to help you :/. And datguygamer is right for the both things he said.

You can download the apk from another source if that helps. Google Play may have blocked the download for now but you can find links to download the apk from other places.

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

Apkpure 

Sir can you find any way to hack this game Brutal Street 2. I can find the values which are exactly changing according to game but if i change it, it does not work.. :( The  value still remain same. 

On 9/24/2017 at 4:22 PM, datguygamer said:

Don't make two threads just for the same thing. The admins will not like it if someone spams the forum with the same threads.

As for Brutal Street 2, I tried to hack the first game and the second one as well (when it was in early access). Both times, it didn't work for me. But more than that, why would you ask the developer whether their game is server sided or not? You are basically letting them know you want to hack it or are intending to do so by asking such a ridiculous question.

No i did not ask it in a way to be suspicious. I lost my saved game and i went to the support admins to find solution, but they said it isn't a cloud based game where it saves. It is in offline mode. So from that information i said it is not server-sided. It is a misunderstanding according to my way of stating it but lol i ain't that dumb bro. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kopilkaiser24 said:

Sir can you find any way to hack this game Brutal Street 2. I can find the values which are exactly changing according to game but if i change it, it does not work.. :( The  value still remain same. 

No i did not ask it in a way to be suspicious. I lost my saved game and i went to the support admins to find solution, but they said it isn't a cloud based game where it saves. It is in offline mode. So from that information i said it is not server-sided. It is a misunderstanding according to my way of stating it but lol i ain't that dumb bro. 

Not online - correct

Save file: /data/data/com.bpgames.bs2.and/files/bpgames/bssd2-1

Basic currency is hackable with GG

Players stats (hp, atk spd etc etc) all hackable. 

I'm currently working to hack gems now. 

Well, according to what you said (I didn't tried the game), this game could be server sided:

- values remain the same after modification --> may proove that the server is verifying some data and blocking their edition. Yes, solo games can also be server sided.

- A cloud has nothing to do with server sided games. A cloud is only a server where you can save your data, and it's not always for games (dropbox is a free cloud you can find on internet for example, to save any stuff on it). Some games may have a cloud without being server sided; for example, grow castle: you can easily cheat the game (not server sided), and you can save your progress, cheated or not, on the game server (= cloud). In your case, brutal street 2, in my opinion, may be server sided, but like the devs said, it hasn't a cloud to save your progress and recover it. That's why you can't restore your progress after uninstalling the game without manually saving it. I hope i was clear : cloud ≠ server sided

Edited by Rastakiwi

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not online - correct

So it is doable? Huh!

Directly hacking did not work for me. If it works, then I will wait if you find something and post stuff (in text or video whichever suits you).

Fair enough. I misunderstood from your words.

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not online - correct

NoFear brother i am using es file explorer and the directory you mentioned is not coming accordingly :( i end up like Androd>data>com.bpgames.bs2.and > files> .vungle .- ( and i can do the speed hack only and nothing else :p

Update -  yes i got to the bssd2-1 folder ! it was actually from Device > data > data and so on as u posted but all the letters are messed up cannot understand a thing what to do about it ? which encoding should i select from the encoding list ....

Edited by Kopilkaiser24

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not online - correct

How do u hack the currency with GG. And also i am facing problem with the Last Day on Earth bro.....in Brutal it keep on changing don't know why and in Last day on earth i do all the pointers accordingly but the game crashes and restarts @NoFear bro