[REQ] Brutal Street 2

iceyzz

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Kopilkaiser24 said:

Your the best in the world bro ! Now money hacked thanks to you !!!! I salute you man .. your simply just a magician @NoFear . Lots lots of love <3 working perfect money hacked easy as cheese :D

How to unlock those characters which needs money :)

Which? 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can search the original stats or the current stats, should all give results. 

The 1001,is character id for the 1st character. 

Then 1002 the 1003... Up to 1006 I think. 

Stats hacked perfectly but the part u change 1001 to 1006 , it doesnt change the character just changes the look :( anyway to get those locked characters bro ...

Which? 

It does not unlock the character. The 1006 and 1005 characters do not actually come up ... it stays the old character talents and etc. So basically ur changing the look nothing else 

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Kopilkaiser24 said:

Stats hacked perfectly but the part u change 1001 to 1006 , it doesnt change the character just changes the look :( anyway to get those locked characters bro ...

It does not unlock the character. The 1006 and 1005 characters do not actually come up ... it stays the old character talents and etc. So basically ur changing the look nothing else 

I was showing the id for each character, not that it changes character. 

I'm trying to hack the boxes price /timer... 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

@NoFear Thanks for the video guide. So I assume you are now working on gems and box prices?

Correct... 

If interested, can share how to modify the level of an item, as seen in the attached screen shot. It saves and is permanent. 

Screenshot_20171002-165708.png

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Correct... 

If interested, can share how to modify the level of an item, as seen in the attached screen shot. It saves and is permanent. 

yeah pls :D

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Correct... 

Yes please nofear