NFS No Limits 2.4.2 Hack

Fatel5

Hi, 

Today am going to share the hack for the latest NFS No limits 2.4.2

First of all start the GameGaurdian app then start the game. Let the game load properly then search your present GOLD amount in GG with DWORD and tick the - the value is encrypted option then search. You'll get loads of values ignore them for now. Return to your game and earn some gold by racing. Then search again the new GOLD value REPEAT this step until you find 10 or less values. 

Now there will TWO very large values, save them and ignore/delete the rest.

Now go to the second saved value and GO TO its memory address, select the value then edit it in DWord format, just change the last digit first (just to check) suppose the value was 22,374,367 just change the 7 to 8. Then return to game and earn some gold again to see the increased GOLD. Dont hack too much and i'll not be responsible for any ban to your account. Happy hacking 

@NoFear confused where to put this post.If i violated any rule please lemme know.

Do you know how to hack fame?

Also can I just refine the search after wasting my gold on something else instead of earning it (because I don't know what races rewards me with gold)? I just need values to change, whether or not that happens via me using gold or earning some, shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, right?

Yess you have to refine the search evertime you get some gold. You just have win campaign races which will earn you RP and levels you Up, when you level up you will get 15 gold. 

9 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Do you know how to hack fame?

Also can I just refine the search after wasting my gold on something else instead of earning it (because I don't know what races rewards me with gold)? I just need values to change, whether or not that happens via me using gold or earning some, shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, right?

working on hacking Fame. I'll post it as soon as i hack it. ?

2 hours ago, Fatel5 said:

Yess you have to refine the search evertime you get some gold. You just have win campaign races which will earn you RP and levels you Up, when you level up you will get 15 gold. 

Thanks, fame is what I need first. Also, REALLY helpful if you can hack VIP 10 in v2.4.2. That would be extremely helpful.

On 9/18/2017 at 0:01 PM, Fatel5 said:

Hi, 

Today am going to share the hack for the latest NFS No limits 2.4.2

First of all start the GameGaurdian app then start the game. Let the game load properly then search your present GOLD amount in GG with DWORD and tick the - the value is encrypted option then search. You'll get loads of values ignore them for now. Return to your game and earn some gold by racing. Then search again the new GOLD value REPEAT this step until you find 10 or less values. 

Now there will TWO very large values, save them and ignore/delete the rest.

Now go to the second saved value and GO TO its memory address, select the value then edit it in DWord format, just change the last digit first (just to check) suppose the value was 22,374,367 just change the 7 to 8. Then return to game and earn some gold again to see the increased GOLD. Dont hack too much and i'll not be responsible for any ban to your account. Happy hacking 

@NoFear confused where to put this post.If i violated any rule please lemme know.

Do you know why i am not able to set the values to where i can actually use the gold tho i cannot figure that out at all ? and does this still work on 2.5.3

Archived