Help with pointer locations

scorpionking674

• 2 weeks later...

anyone or @NoFear can you help me guys about an offline/online game with pointers? I did find a way to do some easy hacks without getting banned but when I tried editing using pointers to buy the paid currency I get ban and forced stopped app :) if you replied or pm'd me ill pm you the whole detail of the things that I hacked and its ok for me if you share this game too if success :D hahaha ive lost maybe 20accounts or more and spent 4 days ithink xD tnx in advance

On 9/22/2017 at 7:02 PM, absolutenothing said:

anyone or @NoFear can you help me guys about an offline/online game with pointers? I did find a way to do some easy hacks without getting banned but when I tried editing using pointers to buy the paid currency I get ban and forced stopped app :) if you replied or pm'd me ill pm you the whole detail of the things that I hacked and its ok for me if you share this game too if success :D hahaha ive lost maybe 20accounts or more and spent 4 days ithink xD tnx in advance

total mac ban xD tnx anyway guys :D ahahaha

Archived