LAST DAY ON EARTH: SURVIVAL(ON ALL VERSIONS) OF THE DUPLICATE WEAPONS (GG)

rustamsteep21

Hi all. Again, I'm hacker from Russia. I have exciting news. Everyone knows duplicate items in large quantities, but almost nobody knows how to do the duplicate for example, WEAPONS, toxic mask, I mean those items that, in a single value. 
Writing by hand is very long, so watch the video and do exactly as it is. No matter what you will have to duplicate, the main thing is to repeat exactly like in the video. 
IMPORTANT: IN YOUR INVENTORY MUST BE EMPTY, MUST BE  THE THING YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE,AND THAT IN A LARGE NUMBER
TUTORIAL:

in order for the hack was perfect, you better get on the global map in advance and add to your inventory the necessary. Restart the game and this game was with a clean slate without logs, the hacking is good and Game Guardian will find the desired values

• Moderators

You do realize method for duplicating a single item in inventory has been shared on this forum... 

Edit: interesting you figured out pointers without my information....  Don't take credit for someone elses work.... 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Claury said:

That's  a really useful tutorial video ! But is there any risk when duplicating in that way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”  - Mantra Management Client apk

look for the exact pointers as the video shows and there will be no problem. however, copy the folder in (data) of the game before. that way it will be calmer

• 1 month later...

Archived