Horde Defense

wnd

Name of Game: Horde Defense
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngmob.game.hd&hl=en
Version: 1.5.8
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gems/money
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: tried staight gem edit, upgrade negative value, achievement edit, gem code edit.
Comments: this one may be uneditable :(

• 1 month later...

Holy mother of god. The values change every second and a half. no wonder i cant find anything to edit, they must be linked to the clock.

Wonder if this can help somehow...

@Anonymous1000

Your a mans man!

A mans mans man.

More importantly while firm and masculine, your hand is as soft as velvet child.

What lotion do you use?

ps: Thank you :)

Edited by wnd

On 11/10/2017 at 1:08 AM, wnd said:

i put this up against castle defense td2 in terms of difficulty to hack, but it seems that im the only one who plays this :(

I'm working on the game but the values change a lot
if @NoFear gave us his opinion would be wonderful

otherwise you will have to have patience ?

On 07/09/2017 at 12:30 PM, wnd said:

Name of Game: Horde Defense
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngmob.game.hd&hl=en
Version: 1.5.8
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gems/money
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: tried staight gem edit, upgrade negative value, achievement edit, gem code edit.
Comments: this one may be uneditable :(

- Unlimited rubies

- Mana never decrease

- Ads removed

Horde Defense - VER. 1.5.9 (ROOT)[Modded By SubSeven].apk -  25.8 MB

Alright, i spoke too soon. I cant install the apk.

Well, i can but i cant launch the game.

Is there anything i need to do to get this working?

Just now, wnd said:

I can teach you a way to have infinite mana in the real game no mod .

the gems will have to have patience because i has been very busy

1 hour ago, wnd said:

well if you have lucky patcher or uret patcher you just need to set signature check to always true like 

or

open modded apk with a zip extractor e.g root explorer , grab my modified library file on lib/armeabi/libhd.so and replace your on ~/data/app/com.ngmob.game.hd/lib/armeabi/

IMG_20171021_044010.JPG

IMG_20171021_044129.JPG

Edited by SubSeven

*EDIT* oh forgot to mention that im doing this on bluestacks... sorry if that makes a difference :S

Its strange, i now have it loading fine, However any gems i earn  always cycle back to zero, i cant buy anything through the gem store and the game is constantly trying to add 12 gem and remove it.

I had to use the second method you proscribed. I added the .so from yoru modded apk to the /data/data/com.ngmob.game.hd/lib/ (overwriting the original file there)

But apon investigation im now thinking you were telling me to add the .so from your modded apk to the /data/app/com/ngmob.game.hd-2.apk (which i cant do)

one more thing, those screenies you put up... in the top one, i only have the first 3 options in my lucky patcher (running lucky patcher version 6.6.5)

in the second one, i havent been able to find anyo  that so im going to assume that is uret patcher right?

*edit* ingame i have unlimited energy, that is awesome thanks !

but the unlimited gems bit... thats not working for me.. just sits at 1 gem, so i i cant afford anything, wont let me 'buy' gems and anything i earn constantly reverts back to 1

Edited by wnd