Horde Defense

wnd

2 hours ago, wnd said:

*EDIT* oh forgot to mention that im doing this on bluestacks... sorry if that makes a difference :S

Its strange, i now have it loading fine, However any gems i earn  always cycle back to zero, i cant buy anything through the gem store and the game is constantly trying to add 12 gem and remove it.

I had to use the second method you proscribed. I added the .so from yoru modded apk to the /data/data/com.ngmob.game.hd/lib/ (overwriting the original file there)

But apon investigation im now thinking you were telling me to add the .so from your modded apk to the /data/app/com/ngmob.game.hd-2.apk (which i cant do)

one more thing, those screenies you put up... in the top one, i only have the first 3 options in my lucky patcher (running lucky patcher version 6.6.5)

in the second one, i havent been able to find anyo  that so im going to assume that is uret patcher right?

*edit* ingame i have unlimited energy, that is awesome thanks !

but the unlimited gems bit... thats not working for me.. just sits at 1 gem, so i i cant afford anything, wont let me 'buy' gems and anything i earn constantly reverts back to 1

-about lucky patcher i use the module xposed framework (way working without) if your bluestack is rooted

-for copy paste lib on /data/app you need to allow write permission on root explorer

-apparently this game use a sort of backupfiles stored somewhere

-i test my mod on new profile account and following game tutorial correctly its maybe this why it working for me.., if you dont care of your progress you can try to change device id(on bluestack in your case) using titanium backup pro.

sorry if i cant help more.

IMG_20171021_085442.JPG

Na your right mate, Awesome work and thanks for the backup help youve provided!.

I shall go and muck around with root explorer and try to give it write permission. INterestingly, adding the .so to the /data/data/ path, alowed somethign to work.

Anyway Thanks again for your time! hope your weekend is awesome!

*edit* ok, i cleared my system of anything horde defense related. multiple locations of apk an d lib files also a savegame.

reinstalled yoru modded apk and it seems to be working fine. i can upgrade with no rpblems at all, however i dont have any gems like you do in the main screen. i can live without those lol.

Thanks agian for your time, have a great weekend!

ps: want to try THIS ? i have a bounty on it :D

Edited by wnd

• Moderators

Be aware, using the mod works but your currency saved in your local saved data is saving based on what you spend. If you had 0 gems and spent 50,000, your save now has negative 50,000. No big deal while using mod. 

I'm currently working on modifying your gem value to a set amount and freezing. It's been many many many hours of me trial and error, but, progess is definitely being made. 

I hope to have the final video and method made tonight. 

• Moderators

Well... YouTube is a f-ing joke... Automatic copyright infringement on unlisted, non public video. Essentially YouTube is filing copyright infringement instantly without a report ever being submitted. 

I need a new place to upload videos, youtube is going to make it near impossible to post UNLISTED videos. 

heh yeah youtube is utter garbage. Unfortunately im not awear of anything that has youtubes functionality / channels etc...

*edit* actually for a temp solution hows about liveleak?

Edited by wnd

• 5 months later...