A question

datguygamer

I have been wondering whether encrypted group search is possible or not in GG. So far GG offers searches via only a single value in encrypted format. I have played some games that can be hacked by buying items from the shop and in most cases, those currency values are encrypted so searching both values in encrypted format at the same time is impossible thus hacking only one item at a time (most recent example being Angry Birds Transformers where gems and other currency became encrypted in v1.30.4 and thus "buying both items" is kinda problematic).

Pardon me for asking, but is a feature to implement encrypted group search possible or not in GG? Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

No. And it is not make sense. If you can change value then you need single encrypted search. If you can not change values and its is not encrypted you can use group search.

If values encrypted but you can not change then then encrypted search can not work.

If you have many encrypted values and can change its then you need make few independent encrypted searches. Its can not be combined into one.

• Moderators

I would recommend figuring out of the encryption has a pattern.

Does +1 currency = +1 encrypted value, then you can do n=o+d

Look at nearby values, are they always the same? 

Look for pointers and where they end, then you can do reverse method. 

Try to look for patterns and similarities on each launch, this can help a lot. Especially if encrypted search is the "only" method. 

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

No. And it is not make sense. If you can change value then you need single encrypted search. If you can not change values and its is not encrypted you can use group search.

If values encrypted but you can not change then then encrypted search can not work.

If you have many encrypted values and can change its then you need make few independent encrypted searches. Its can not be combined into one.

Okay I understand. Thanks Enyby!

I would recommend figuring out of the encryption has a pattern.

Does +1 currency = +1 encrypted value, then you can do n=o+d

Look at nearby values, are they always the same? 

Look for pointers and where they end, then you can do reverse method. 

Try to look for patterns and similarities on each launch, this can help a lot. Especially if encrypted search is the "only" method. 

Hmm that makes sense, I will try with N=O+D to get a better setup of the game. Thanks to you too!

Archived