Hi I was wondering if anyone can find a way for an undetectable or subtle hack/cheat for "MyCafe" game by Melsoft using Game Guardian? Any suggestions or assistance will be welcomed. Knowledge sharing and group efforts are also welcome. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Ryubei said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone can find a way for an undetectable or subtle hack/cheat for "MyCafe" game by Melsoft using Game Guardian? Any suggestions or assistance will be welcomed. Knowledge sharing and group efforts are also welcome. Thanks!

I can't remember exactly what I've did for this game but I'm pretty sure this was requested before: search the values of the money the server has eg if they have 13.37, search 1337D - alternatively, you can search level rewards in a group search (eg 2;150;10000:10) in Dword

Please use the search box or something like Google :)

IMG_20170901_111555.jpg

15 hours ago, Tabz3 said:

I can't remember exactly what I've did for this game but I'm pretty sure this was requested before: search the values of the money the server has eg if they have 13.37, search 1337D - alternatively, you can search level rewards in a group search (eg 2;150;10000:10) in Dword

Please use the search box or something like Google :)

IMG_20170901_111555.jpg

Does not work anymore. Tried it. I keep getting no result in the end.

On 03/09/2017 at 3:27 PM, Ryubei said:

Does not work anymore. Tried it. I keep getting no result in the end.

Works for me, for version 2017.8.1 which you didn't state in the OP

Screenshot_20170906-202943.png

Screenshot_20170906-203149.png

Edited by Tabz3

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/10/2017 at 9:30 PM, datguygamer said:

I want to know if there is away to hack VIP 5.

I don't know how, I don't have the game anymore since it's pretty repetitive, but perhaps try a group scan for your current points, and the each VIP rank in W or B.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:22 AM, Tabz3 said:

I don't know how, I don't have the game anymore since it's pretty repetitive, but perhaps try a group scan for your current points, and the each VIP rank in W or B.

Thanks but does the game give you free VIP points? Otherwise, I will be stuck.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Ohhh nooooooo.... I'm late to hack this game for 6 years 😭

I try to roll back to 2017 version by edit apk but i don't have any resources to load up to the game