Last Day On Earth 1.5.5 Hack Gold By NoFear

shinobi97

Hello I just explained in detail. How to hack gold last day on earth v 1.5.5 BY No Fear

You do not have to worry about the value of the currency.

Do a search according to the value of the existing currency US / IDR / RM or whatever it is.

Follow the steps on the tutorial video

Thanks To @NoFear  And Everyone in topic hack LDOE

Hey man I tried to follow your leads but after I tried to restart the game its didn't save the gold it take me back to the original gold I dont know where did I go wrong maybe if you can help me I would appreciate thanks man

Bro thanks a million times its works I watched the video over and over again and ive figured where I was wrong now its saved gold I edited the same value as yours but the problem is that I had z25 gold and you had over 3k so I decided to edit woods and stone which cost 25gold and when I buy it, it increased until I had over 200k then I restarted the game and its save the progress thanks

19 hours ago, Androidm said:

Bro thanks a million times its works I watched the video over and over again and ive figured where I was wrong now its saved gold I edited the same value as yours but the problem is that I had z25 gold and you had over 3k so I decided to edit woods and stone which cost 25gold and when I buy it, it increased until I had over 200k then I restarted the game and its save the progress thanks

Yo bro :D sorry late reply

No they cost 25gold but only if you but it as supply we buy it in order to buy gold, If you restarted the game or you downloaded the game for the first time you start with only 25 so I have to use that 25 to buy more @zaaido no you cant only if you already know address if you can, just explain it to me here's a screen shot ellias

Screenshot_20170826-013206.png

Really? Because when I successfully remapped the pointers to the prices of the exp boosts, I was looking at my gold while buying and there is no decrease at all. Even NoFear said his gold hack was made with ZERO gold in mind.

@Androidm

26 minutes ago, Androidm said:

OK I see that mean the time you leveling up its will also add gold ?

Huh? What we're talking about here is REMAPPING the pointers. With the hack made by @NoFear, its purpose is to transfer the trigger of the gold, which is normally bought by real money, to the trigger of the EXP boost (or any of the other items bought with in-game money).

Remapping sort of works like this when thought visually:

Capture.thumb.PNG.cc9a0e8db54ba8b3cc8ce078c1dd045a.PNG

Once again I can confirm the hack works with ZERO GOLD, after remapping the pointers.

Capture.PNG.099a54e709d0296cebcd893afb2be51e.PNG

after trying to buy the remapped item

Capture1.PNG.0c0457fa3bf8b80203d1d74ad196fc20.PNG

If you subtract those two, it's 5000 gold which is the amount given to you by the purchase. That means it didn't subtract anything from my gold when buying the remapped item, in this case, it's gasoline barrels that cost 800 gold. If it indeed needed gold coins for the hack to work, then my final amount of gold would be 613,328.

Edited by Zaidos

Yes I understand you Buddy its doesnt substrate your gold but its doesn't trigger if you have less gold then the cost of item for instance you have 25 gold and you remapped in app pointer with someting above 25gold e.g gasoline that cost 400 it won't work instead it will tell you that you have insufficient but if it 25 it will trigger and you will get the gold and it will not decrease instead it will add the gold of in app like 2500+2500 if you chose that one

• 4 weeks later...