Method to finding memory address when value is >2

gamingneeds

I'm wondering if there is a method to finding a memory address more quickly when the value is only 2, but you can only decrease the number in the game to the exclusivity of the item, not add to the value.

The way I've been finding my values so far have been to initially search the value, say 11, I receive say 3,500 results. Then I can decrease the value by 1. Each time, a lot of results fall off and after 2-4 refinements, I have my memory address.

However, with a low number like 2, the initial search not only displays a far larger amount of results, say 94,000, but I can only decrease the number one single time, from 2 to 1. This usually results in a still very large number, maybe 18,000. At that point I am stuck unless I can somehow add a unit naturally in the game.

Is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks!

• Moderators

Do many unknown unchanged searches before before changes. 

Then change value. 

Search New value

Then do many unknown unchanged. 

Make sure your memory range selected is the range you want. Don't select all memory ranges. 

Archived