2 Memory Addresses Remaining Constant?

gamingneeds

Hey guys,

I'm new to modifying memory addresses but have been successfully modifying some values in some of my Android games.

Today I was messing around with some new values and was changing an inventory level number in a game of mine. After cleaning the list with 2-3 refines, I was left with two addresses that both changed consistently with the value of the product I was adding/removing.

My question is, what is the appropriate action to take in this case?

Should I always modify both values? Should I just modify one? Both options seemed to work, but I'd rather not get banned from the game!

Thanks for your help! :)

Sounds good, thanks for the help!!!

I had a new issue arise... I successfully changed an inventory value of an item doing the 2-address method we were discussing above!

I logged into a secondary account I play the same game on, and I am getting 3 values. I've made the value change in-game higher and lower, and all 3 values remain the same.

I tried to edit all 3, but when I edit it, if I hide GameGuardian and go back in, the values have all reverted back to the original number. I also tried only changing 2 of the values in different orders, and they also reverted back to the original as well.

I didn't do anything different than I did on the last account. So at this point, how would one proceed?

Thanks!

Archived