Toy Defense 2

wnd

HOLY CARP FISHERMAN! I DID IT!

I used the method @NoFear mentioned in his post about Toy Defense Fantasy (3).

Unknown dword search. 

Click item that costs gold that you can't afford. 

Unknown dword changed. 

Search known amount and search number of crystals it is asking you to spend to buy gold.

Edit to large negative amount (-2123456789). 

But gold. 

Notes:

I went into the UPGRADES area and used an upgrade i couldnt afford.

When searching for the KNOWN NUMBER, you will get over 400 results, just keep repeating the exact same search for your 'KNOWN NUMBER' over and over again untill the number of results stops decreasing.

When i edited my results (171 of them) it gave me my billions of coins, but it also crashed the game. Apon restarting the game i still had the billions of coins :D

Many thanks to the people in this thread especially @NoFear, hope this works for you!

td22.JPG

Edited by wnd

On 2017/8/13 at 11:35 AM, wnd said:

Name of Game: Toy Defense 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense2&hl=en
Version: 2.13.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gems and/or Money and Skill Points for generals.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

1) Known value search with autosearch and encrypted value : values kept resetting.

2) Tried rewards/trophy value change (group search) : couldnt change the reward values.

3) Tried fuzzy search: values kept resetting.

4) Tried the Lucky Patcher methods found online (youtube)

Comments: I am knew to Game Guardian and mobile gaming in general, but i am loving the challenge of using it!

I have sorted out Alien Creeps, Eternium: Mage and Minions and Alien Shooter TD

Many thanks to the Dev and the forum experts!

METHOD FOUND POST COPIED BELOW:

HOLY CARP FISHERMAN! I DID IT!

I used the method @NoFear mentioned in his post about Toy Defense Fantasy (3).

Unknown dword search. 

Click item that costs gold that you can't afford. 

Unknown dword changed. 

Search known amount and search number of crystals it is asking you to spend to buy gold.

Edit to large negative amount (-2123456789). 

But gold. 

Notes:

I went into the UPGRADES area and used an upgrade i couldnt afford.

When searching for the KNOWN NUMBER, you will get over 400 results, just keep repeating the exact same search for your 'KNOWN NUMBER' over and over again untill the number of results stops decreasing.

When i edited my results (171 of them) it gave me my billions of coins, but it also crashed the game. Apon restarting the game i still had the billions of coins :D

Many thanks to the people in this thread especially @NoFear, hope this works for you!

Could you make a video tutorial?

Thanks. I cant understand that you said......

I havent made a video before and tbh im not sure how to go about it. I will read up on it and post a video when ive figured it out.

In the mean time ill write out a step by step for you.

1. Install and run game guardian and toy defense 2.

2. After going through the tutorials goto unit upgrades.

3. Switch to Game Guardian (henceforth known as GG) and select memory range ch:c++heap, thendo an UNKNOWN (FUZZY) search for DWORD.

4. Switch to Toy Defense 2 (TD2) and click on a unit and upgrade it untill you run out of stars and the game asks if you would like to buy the necessary stars.

5. Switch to GG and click CHANGED.

6. If GG has minimised and the TD2 is back, switch back to GG.

7. Do a KNOWN search for the coin value asked, and keep repeating the search until the results stop decreasing.

At this point i had 171 results, you may have more or less.

8. Click FILTER  and increase the filtered results to how many youve found. Or just enter 2000.

9. Back in the results list click SELECT ALL.

10. Click EDIT SELECTED and enter a large negative number, i used -2,146,999,888.

11. Buy the stars and you should see your coin value change to the value you entered. Use the coins to buy stars-

My game crashed at this point and my heart skipped a beat. However upon reloadin i had my fortune!

Hope this guide helps until i figure out how to make a video.

Edited by wnd

• Moderators

Usually editing that many values isn't a good idea. 

Getting results below 20 would be ideal. 

You have many memory ranges selected? If so, select only the memory range that applies to that game/hack... This alone can reduce results by A LOT. 

• 2 years later...