Toy Defense 2

wnd

• Moderators
Just now, Zaidos said:

Thanks, that did it. It was an address from Ch (C++ Heap?) for me... I checked all C++ options except Ca because it's not using any memory.

Yea, memory ranges are device specific. 

Usually common though if Anon range. 

Unfortunately for me, the crate searching / editing doesnt work.

Nothing i edit actually changes the values from the crate. However i do have unlimited crates, so all isnt lost.

When I change the first 15 entries, either nothing happens ( a few will change to huge numbers / negative numbers) or the game locks up.

Claiming the prize just adds whatever came out of the crate.

*edit* HAH! doing the float edit also refreshes the daily reward.

Edited by wnd

• Moderators
5 hours ago, wnd said:

Unfortunately for me, the crate searching / editing doesnt work.

Nothing i edit actually changes the values from the crate. However i do have unlimited crates, so all isnt lost.

When I change the first 15 entries, either nothing happens ( a few will change to huge numbers / negative numbers) or the game locks up.

Claiming the prize just adds whatever came out of the crate.

*edit* HAH! doing the float edit also refreshes the daily reward.

That's why I am hoping to find an exact method... I figured I would share at least how until I can make it so you find the EXACT value you need. 

Yea, unlimited daily rewards alone is helpful. 

Thank you for your time spent on this! i am still grinding away at trying value edits using your method, inbetween spamming daily crates.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, wnd said:

Thank you for your time spent on this! i am still grinding away at trying value edits using your method, inbetween spamming daily crates.

If you have any unclaimed achievements, that's another way. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any update here, I came from googling and I'm interesting in finding a way to edit this mad game.. 

Is there a way to edit inside the mission like editing the 70$ in the start to whatever. 

I saw a video in YouTube about game like this one called realm defense but I can't find the video anymore I think it might help us out here

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NoNoNo said:

Any update here, I came from googling and I'm interesting in finding a way to edit this mad game.. 

Is there a way to edit inside the mission like editing the 70$ in the start to whatever. 

I saw a video in YouTube about game like this one called realm defense but I can't find the video anymore I think it might help us out here

Yes, one of your upgrades on main menu, adds more money, search that value, edit it. You'll now start with hacked amount. 

@ NoFear i have used your method for toy defense 3 (fantisy) no worries altho i cant participate in multi as my account has been banned for fraud. That doesnt bother me tho, im a single player kinda guy.

Toy defense 2.... ah this one is grinding my gears. They have removed the timer for daily rewards from the host machine or changed the timer length (happened 2 days after you started posting here), so thats no longer working.

However the daily chest timer is. However without the ability to find the right thing to edit, it is a tedious process to keep clicking ( i enlisted my kids to help, but they have no dedication / concentration and are easily distracted... d*** child labour :( )

My problem now is, trying to edit those chest values... i keep crashing my game... please, have you made any headway into figuring this out?

If not no dramas, hell you have to have time to enjoy the fruits of your labours, not just feed the rest of us :p

• Moderators
10 hours ago, wnd said:

@ NoFear i have used your method for toy defense 3 (fantisy) no worries altho i cant participate in multi as my account has been banned for fraud. That doesnt bother me tho, im a single player kinda guy.

Toy defense 2.... ah this one is grinding my gears. They have removed the timer for daily rewards from the host machine or changed the timer length (happened 2 days after you started posting here), so thats no longer working.

However the daily chest timer is. However without the ability to find the right thing to edit, it is a tedious process to keep clicking ( i enlisted my kids to help, but they have no dedication / concentration and are easily distracted... d*** child labour :( )

My problem now is, trying to edit those chest values... i keep crashing my game... please, have you made any headway into figuring this out?

If not no dramas, hell you have to have time to enjoy the fruits of your labours, not just feed the rest of us :p

I don't play games, so never really "enjoy" the hacks.. 

If I have time, I'll look into another method. 

Do you know how long between opening the chest? 

@NoFear there are 5 floats (if you have every memory range selected) that have 86400 value, i change all of them and the chest opens every second, faster than you can click the rewards! the daily rewarrd IS still working (it runs on one of those float timers) .... not sure what i was on about before....

Its a bit ironic that i far more enjoy 'hacking' games than i do playing them. Modding pc games and 'hacking' mobile ones..

Ok im going back to the method of KNOWN VALUE + AUTO SEARCH = ENCRYPTED VALUE.

After much refinement i got these values:

TD2.thumb.JPG.a16ca2b7d9dcbae372aa46349ff8342b.JPG

No matter how many refinements i do, this is the list.

I did some reading  of the tutorials for XOR and tried to do EDIT VALUE  'gemvalueX8'   (which was the only x value out of x4, x8, x12, x16 that spat out 2 DWORD results)

But the values kept resetting just like if you edited the DWORD's on this list.

Perhaps you someone could use this table / method to spark an idea?

EDIT

here is another list/screenshot that might help the XOR method.. got i wish i knew what i was talking about ;(

td21.thumb.JPG.b0b38d66efa58e7796bde2d50844b21e.JPG

Edited by wnd