Toy Defense 2

wnd

Name of Game: Toy Defense 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense2&hl=en
Version: 2.13.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gems and/or Money and Skill Points for generals.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

1) Known value search with autosearch and encrypted value : values kept resetting.

2) Tried rewards/trophy value change (group search) : couldnt change the reward values.

3) Tried fuzzy search: values kept resetting.

4) Tried the Lucky Patcher methods found online (youtube)

Comments: I am knew to Game Guardian and mobile gaming in general, but i am loving the challenge of using it!

I have sorted out Alien Creeps, Eternium: Mage and Minions and Alien Shooter TD

Many thanks to the Dev and the forum experts!

METHOD FOUND POST COPIED BELOW:

HOLY CARP FISHERMAN! I DID IT!

I used the method @NoFear mentioned in his post about Toy Defense Fantasy (3).

Unknown dword search. 

Click item that costs gold that you can't afford. 

Unknown dword changed. 

Search known amount and search number of crystals it is asking you to spend to buy gold.

Edit to large negative amount (-2123456789). 

But gold. 

Notes:

I went into the UPGRADES area and used an upgrade i couldnt afford.

When searching for the KNOWN NUMBER, you will get over 400 results, just keep repeating the exact same search for your 'KNOWN NUMBER' over and over again untill the number of results stops decreasing.

When i edited my results (171 of them) it gave me my billions of coins, but it also crashed the game. Apon restarting the game i still had the billions of coins :D

Many thanks to the people in this thread especially @NoFear, hope this works for you!

Edited by wnd

So after some value searching using known + auto +encrypt, i found  4 values using the same address and another value using a second address.

GEMS : ADDRESS : VALUE

60 : B8E7B2F0 : 60.0

60 : B8E7B2F4 : 60

60 : B8E7B2F4 : -1,192,174,968

These Addresses are used for any change in gems and the first 4 reflect the amount of gems.

The last address is strange, only the last 3 digits change. And not in a normal way. Ill show you but im  going to leave off the digits that dont change:

GEMS : ADDRESS (last 3 digits) : VALUE

46 : 950 : 46

41 : 947: 41

36 : 960 : 36

44 : 952 : 44

49 : 971 : 49

51 : 969 : 51

54 : 974 : 54

56 : 964 : 56

58 : 962 : 58

60 : 968 : 60

Now, awesome you say! i can buy stars (money) with this and just reset the values to the 60 gem mark!

BZZZ  :( apparently, that is wrong!. the game resets all the values back to what youve spent :(

This is really starting to irritate me. From what ive read on these forums this 'should' work. I know im missing something (derp cause it doest work!) but for the life of me, i have nfi what it is!

26 minutes ago, wnd said:

So after some value searching using known + auto +encrypt, i found  4 values using the same address and another value using a second address.

60 : B8E7B2F0 : 60.0

60 : B8E7B2F4 : -1,192,174,968

These Addresses are used for any change in gems and the first 4 reflect the amount of gems.

The last address is strange, only the last 3 digits change. And not in a normal way. Ill show you but im  going to leave off the digits that dont change:

GEMS : ADDRESS (last 3 digits) : VALUE

41 : 947: 41

36 : 960 : 36

44 : 952 : 44

49 : 971 : 49

51 : 969 : 51

54 : 974 : 54

56 : 964 : 56

60 : 968 : 60

Now, awesome you say! i can buy stars (money) with this and just reset the values to the 60 gem mark!

BZZZ  :( apparently, that is wrong!. the game resets all the values back to what youve spent :(

This is really starting to irritate me. From what ive read on these forums this 'should' work. I know im missing something (derp cause it doest work!) but for the life of me, i have nfi what it is!

Wow awsome hehe :D How to get this code in the game

Ok. after a fuzzy + auto search i now have 5 values using the same address.

61 : B8EA5A8C : 61

61 : B8EA5A8C : 8.5479206e-44

61 : B8EA5A8C : -1,192,600,911

Im guessing that -1 value is the same kind as my previous search, just a different value each time the game is re/started.

the e-44 value... lol no idea. Anyone got an idea of what to to next?

• Moderators

For now. 

C++A is range

Float search, 86400.

Edit results to 1.

Goto the free daily crate. 

Unknown dword. 

Open crate. 

Unknown changed. 

Known value (search the value of what you opened to edit). 

This is where I need to find tune this. 

You have too many results for editing. 

For now just edit the first like 15 results. 

Claim items. Enjoy. 

Far out NoFear. That is quick and masterful editing. I really need to expand my methodology and knowledge!

I hope you dont mind but on my journey of trying to figure this stuff out i may have to ask for more help after my 3rd or 4th head->wall bang.

Kudos!

45 minutes ago, NoFear said:

For now. 

C++A is range

Float search, 86400.

Edit results to 1.

Goto the free daily crate. 

Unknown dword. 

Open crate. 

Unknown changed. 

Known value (search the value of what you opened to edit). 

This is where I need to find tune this. 

You have too many results for editing. 

For now just edit the first like 15 results. 

Claim items. Enjoy. 

Alrighty i am halfway through and have reached a problem.

I limited memory to c++A, did the float search for 86400 and edited 5 or 6 results to 1.

This is great becaues i can endlessly open the supply crate :)

However its this next bit thats got me stumped and im not sure if its because im lacking a step you automatically use and im not awear of it or something else.

After changing the Float results, i clear them off the list, go to the Daily Crate, open up GG and start a new unknown Dword search.

Then i minimise GG and open the crate.

I open GG again and do Unknown search, value changed.

I then goto Known search, and here i fumble. Do i do a group search for all 3 of the rewards, or just the value of one of them?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, wnd said:

Alrighty i am halfway through and have reached a problem.

I limited memory to c++A, did the float search for 86400 and edited 5 or 6 results to 1.

This is great becaues i can endlessly open the supply crate :)

However its this next bit thats got me stumped and im not sure if its because im lacking a step you automatically use and im not awear of it or something else.

After changing the Float results, i clear them off the list, go to the Daily Crate, open up GG and start a new unknown Dword search.

Then i minimise GG and open the crate.

I open GG again and do Unknown search, value changed.

I then goto Known search, and here i fumble. Do i do a group search for all 3 of the rewards, or just the value of one of them?

Just the one you are looking to edit. 

I wonder if this is applicable to their other game, Toy Defense: Fantasy (Toy Defense 3 chronologically).

Unknown dword search. 

Click item that costs gold that you can't afford. 

Unknown dword changed. 

Search known amount and search number of crystals it is asking you to spend to buy gold. 

Edit to large negative amount (-2123456789). 

But gold. 

Gold

Dword search gold price of something you upgrade. 

Edit to negative value. 

Screenshot_20170813-233816.png