Need Help

Sgss

9 minutes ago, Sgss said:

What should I do so I can use the wall hack properley I tried hiding game gaurdain fromtarget app it just froze the game

Maybe this video can help you (unlimited ammo)

Edited by shinobi97

The numbers that I'm dilling with are nit Xorkey they very different I found how to stable shooting in ak-12 I made the cross hair small it had acurate shooting

You didn't understand me is there any possible to add a way to inspect code it will save time  you can find all values quickly not put apk on pc and start search 

On 13/08/2017 at 7:36 PM, Enyby said:

IDA for PC. For android exists Radare far as I know.

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

Gg never be like ida.

What should I choose code app?

• Administrators

These are memory regions, not functions. In the list of regions, you set a set of memory regions (areas) in which to search for the desired data.
Dword, float, word, byte are common types of data storage use Google to learn more about them.
Xor is a data type similar to dword just passed through xor with its address in memory.

22 minutes ago, Enyby said:

These are memory regions, not functions. In the list of regions, you set a set of memory regions (areas) in which to search for the desired data.
Dword, float, word, byte are common types of data storage use Google to learn more about them.
Xor is a data type similar to dword just passed through xor with its address in memory.

How to know the game must use dword, float, or other? Whether to try one by one.

• Administrators

Most often this is seen from the numbers in the game.
If the number is fractional then most likely it is a float.
If the integer is dword.
However, everything happens. At first I try the often happen versions, if it does not help, then I switch to more general variants, like Auto.