Need Help

Sgss

You didn't understand my question I'm not looking for values are in videos I'm looking how to find those value what steps I shouldI'm trying to find new ones like weapon spread recoil

Edited by Sgss

• Administrators

If the recoil is encrypted with the key, then everything is exactly the same.
But usually these values are static and not encrypted. You need to know exactly their value in order to find them. Usually this is achieved by studying the source files of the game.
About viewing video - the video can also be viewed in different ways. You can look like a direct guide how to get infinite ammunition, and you can see there general principles how to search in this game for any encrypted variable values.

Spoiler
  •  

I just found the value of the aiming when u aim out it's 10 when aim in its 49172 it it didn't change just like the health

And yes the video helped I was able to change bullet I change the bullet of the  Ak-12 to An RPG and many guns  yes that helped to hack the game

Edited by Sgss

• Administrators

Recoil value like jump height. 5.8 float if I am remember correctly. Which hardcoded in code. I do not know how someone find this value. I know it only by watch video on youtube. Someone reveal it. Maybe by studies game code in IDA.

I used uknown search  Dword when I aim in I search for increased when aim out I search decreased. And there's an IDA apk Availablefor Android? 

Edited by Sgss

23 minutes ago, Sgss said:

Yes but the developer has put some kinda of protection you can't go out from the map when u go out it kicks u out

This is the same as crisis action. Crisis action requires anti hack detectes before cheat. Whether a bullet force is such a trick

What should I do so I can use the wall hack properley I tried hiding game gaurdain fromtarget app it just froze the game

Edited by Sgss